This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zsy_lzy said:
never sink..
switch to da,,as,,
now continue to mb,,bc..
i know i will do it... :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :luck:

I TURST THAT YOU WILL BE SUCCEED!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

台灣是台灣,中國是中國.

Members don't see this ad :)
Halitosis said:
台灣是台灣,中國是中國.

台湾是台湾, 可台湾不是个国家啊 :smuggrin: ~

zsy_lzy said:
:laugh: :smuggrin: :love: :luck: 我发现很多国际牙医都是来自印度。
我想知道,这个论坛里,除了我,有没有其他中国牙医?当然,也包括台湾,澳门,香港的同胞。我是一个中国的坚决支持者。
我来自中国广州,2004年毕业于中山医科大学光华口腔医学院。
现在在纽约,准备今年考ndbe part1.
各位同胞,如果看到这个帖子,可否近来踩几个脚印?不胜感激!!! :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
ps to sdn instructor: please dont delete my thread, ,thanks in advance!! :luck: :laugh: :smuggrin:

我是上海同济的,估计各位前辈出国前我们学校还不存在呢……汗ing。我现在该上大三了,这一段很长的是建立在网上苦寻去美国留学的方法。我没有绿卡,就是一个最普通的中国学生。我的学长很多都转了专业去美国,当然,更多是直接留在上海连研都不读了。
在这里很真诚诚恳地问一下:在国内读完口腔本科之后怎样能比较捷径的考到美国继续读牙医?我很想读NYU的,我可以吗?努力学习没问题,累死我都行:) :confused:

patatojuice said:
我是上海同济的,估计各位前辈出国前我们学校还不存在呢……汗ing。我现在该上大三了,这一段很长的是建立在网上苦寻去美国留学的方法。我没有绿卡,就是一个最普通的中国学生。我的学长很多都转了专业去美国,当然,更多是直接留在上海连研都不读了。
在这里很真诚诚恳地问一下:在国内读完口腔本科之后怎样能比较捷径的考到美国继续读牙医?我很想读NYU的,我可以吗?努力学习没问题,累死我都行:) :confused:
where are you from??
why do you wanna come to nyu?????
you should be a girl....haha.
cause"努力学习没问题,累死我都行"

patatojuice said:
我很想读NYU的,我可以吗?努力学习没问题,累死我都行:) :confused:

:rolleyes: 这句话让我很佩服你 :D

我有个朋友也是同济的, 不过来美国了 :laugh:

zsy_lzy said:
where are you from??
why do you wanna come to nyu?????
you should be a girl....haha.
cause"努力学习没问题,累死我都行"

He/She said she/he is from Shanghai. :rolleyes:

DDS:) said:
He/She said she/he is from Shanghai. :rolleyes:
我的意思是,,她是不是上海的本地人???或者她是在其他城市读中学,然后考到上海读大学??

zsy_lzy said:
我的意思是,,她是不是上海的本地人???或者她是在其他城市读中学,然后考到上海读大学??
对头~~
我是正经的天津人:)知道天津不?就是北京市天津县 :D :luck: :D 喀喀喀
怎么就女生会拼命读书?诸位组织领导还不是磕书高手?
至于为什么会去纽约,是因为妈妈在纽约热烈推荐NYU,比招生的人还热心咯! :eek:
两位组织领导,指点指点小同学我(虽然我个不小) :) :) :) (送上十八般灿烂的微笑)还有三年就毕业了,真得很希望做你们学妹啊!(无限憧憬中)
PS:我很舍得努力的! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 咔咔

i sincerely extend my apology to u, the moderator.
i missed out the notice you put on.
as a new member in this site, as well as a chinese dental student who vigorously wish to continue my further education in NYU, i was so excited to find some chinese here in America to show me some of the way, since it's quite difficult to get in chinese websites.
at last thanks again:)

patatojuice said:
对头~~
我是正经的天津人:)知道天津不?就是北京市天津县 :D :luck: :D 喀喀喀
怎么就女生会拼命读书?诸位组织领导还不是磕书高手?
至于为什么会去纽约,是因为妈妈在纽约热烈推荐NYU,比招生的人还热心咯! :eek:
两位组织领导,指点指点小同学我(虽然我个不小) :) :) :) (送上十八般灿烂的微笑)还有三年就毕业了,真得很希望做你们学妹啊!(无限憧憬中)
PS:我很舍得努力的! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 咔咔
your mom is in ny..
can you immigrant here???

zsy_lzy said:
your mom is in ny..
can you immigrant here???
till now-----i can't
or i will be living a much easier life now, regarding the loan:(

Members don't see this ad :)
Taiwan is Taiwan ,an independent democracy country

however ,it's not debated on SDN

after u finish the dental course in china ,u can apply the international DDS program for foreign trained student

patatojuice said:

WenChen said:
after u finish the dental course in china ,u can apply the international DDS program for foreign trained student
thanks for ur kind reply.
however im wondering about the loan. honestly speaking, most of students cannot afford this much fee. i would like to ask about ur solutions assuming u r an international dentist, too. :) is it a good way to apply the citiAssist loan for international students? or is there any better solution?
thanks for ur notice!
best wishes.

It looks like you really want to go back to china. check out
family united hospital. (he mu jia) they hire foreign trained dentist. they require you to be board certified.i guess on a good price too. since all most all their dentist looks like lao wai. only thing is they need u to have 5 year working experience. I hate that part.

yuqiangw said:
It looks like you really want to go back to china. check out
family united hospital. (he mu jia) they hire foreign trained dentist. they require you to be board certified.i guess on a good price too. since all most all their dentist looks like lao wai. only thing is they need u to have 5 year working experience. I hate that part.

he mu jia 中文是 和睦嘉?Can u type the name of the hospital in Chinese for me?

I think 5 years of working experience isnt too bad, since what u learned in school is nothing like the real world experiences.

Anyway, thanks for ur help~ :)

Halitosis said:
台灣是台灣,中國是中國.

So, why do you come into this post?

That's because you at least thought you were related to "Chinese Dentist".

Do not involve politics in SDN. We are not politicians but dentists. If you feel shamful to be a Chinese, just leave this thread and open a new post of Taiwanese dentist.

It is bad that China doesn't have enough democracy and therefore doesn't get well recognized by the world. We need to work on changing it.

It is worse that Taiwan has so-called democracy and money-related recognization by tiny African or Mid-Amrican countries. You need to work on that too.

Not try to offend Taiwanese. I love Taiwan because my uncle and his 7 children are living there. You can deny The People Republic of China but do not deny that we all are Chinese. We need work together to get Chinese people being respected by all the world.

Sincerely,

hzq838

I would say im a taiwanese not chinese anywhere anytime
i dont like china government ,but i respect chinese people
pls be known taiwan is an independent country
and taiwanese are not chinese

Again ,as u said "Do not involve politics in SDN"
stop politic topic

hzq838 said:

Do not involve politics in SDN. We are not politicians but dentists. If you feel shamful to be a Chinese, just leave this thread and open a new post of Taiwanese dentist.

It is bad that China doesn't have enough democracy and therefore doesn't get well recognized by the world. We need to work on changing it.

It is worse that Taiwan has so-called democracy and money-related recognization by tiny African or Mid-Amrican countries. You need to work on that too.

Not try to offend Taiwanese. I love Taiwan because my uncle and his 7 children are living there. You can deny The People Republic of China but do not deny that we all are Chinese. We need work together to get Chinese people being respected by all the world.

Sincerely,

hzq838

WenChen said:
I would say im a taiwanese not chinese anywhere anytime
i dont like china government ,but i respect chinese people
pls be known taiwan is an independent country
and taiwanese are not chinese

Again ,as u said "Do not involve politics in SDN"
stop politic topic

I respect your freedom not to be a Chinese. Hopefully your dream comes true that Taiwan someday becomes a INDEPENDENT contry INDEPENDENTLY, not alaways following U.S. and Japen.

I don't like Chinese goverment either. But at least it seems more independent than Taiwan's goverment.

Seeking independence is not a bad thing. Amerinca got independent from British too. But Americans never deny they came from British and their ancester are Europeans. Individual opinion can change the FUTURE if you don't want to be a Chinese but can not change the HISTORY that you speak Chinese and write Chinese now.

Good luck in your dental career and independce dream.

hzq838 said:
I respect your freedom not to be a Chinese. Hopefully your dream comes true that Taiwan someday becomes a INDEPENDENT contry INDEPENDENTLY, not alaways following U.S. and Japen.

I don't like Chinese goverment either. But at least it seems more independent than Taiwan's goverment.

Seeking independence is not a bad thing. Amerinca got independent from British too. But Americans never deny they came from British and their ancester are Europeans. Individual opinion can change the FUTURE if you don't want to be a Chinese but can not change the HISTORY that you speak Chinese and write Chinese now.

man,,i am always by your side........ :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :luck:

hzq838 said:

hzq,,,where are you now??

我还在中医这边上大学,第一次浏览这里

hzq838 said:

Wow, great argument. Total agreed. :thumbup:

Good luck in your dental career and independce dream.[/QUOTE]

字字句句深刻! 佩服佩服!

Let me ask you guys this question:

I was born and raised in Taiwan until I was 9
Both of my parents were born in China

I consider myself as a "Chinese" dude because of my heritage/blood line is from China and not by where I was born. Although I lived in Taiwan and never step a foot in China, I never considered myself as "Taiwanese". I always thought you classify an individual by their blood line and not by where they were born at.

What do you guys think? Am I Taiwanese or Chinese? :rolleyes:

I consider myself as a "Chinese" dude because of my heritage/blood line is from China and not by where I was born. Although I lived in Taiwan and never step a foot in China, I never considered myself as "Taiwanese". I always thought you classify an individual by their blood line and not by where they were born at.

Hey,

Well, nationally, you're considered to be Taiwanese because you're a citizen of Taiwan, but ethnically, you're Chinese because of, like you said, your heritage/blood line. So you could call yourself Chinese Taiwanese (which may sound a bit weird :D). For example, for a person who is Chinese ethnically, but was born in America or became an American citizen, the best description for that person is Chinese American. And since you're also an American citizen now, the term "Chinese American" is more appropriate.

In short, it's more appropriate to identify oneself by one's ethnicity for origin, rather than one's nationality, like you said.

:thumbup:

有良知的好青年!:thumbup: :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Sincerely,

hzq838

Hi,

也准备考 Part 1, 跟楼主一个学校的. 这个世界真小, 不是吗?

Hi,

也准备考 Part 1, 跟楼主一个学校的.

这个世界真小, 不是吗?

hey,,i am just applying for school now..
where are you??
i graduated in 2004..how about you??
what is your name??

Hi all,

I was born and raised in China and came to the US when I was 10 years old. I got most of my education in US and but I am very fond of my native country. All of my family are in China still and we still have a home in Beijing. It's good to see chinese dentist on this forum, I can start practicing typing chinese here as well. I graduated from UOP this past June and passed my board exam. I am currently practicing as a dentist in the bay area in California. Good luck to everyone who's taking their part I, II and applying for dental school.

Hi all,

I was born and raised in China and came to the US when I was 10 years old. I got most of my education in US and but I am very fond of my native country. All of my family are in China still and we still have a home in Beijing. It's good to see chinese dentist on this forum, I can start practicing typing chinese here as well. I graduated from UOP this past June and passed my board exam. I am currently practicing as a dentist in the bay area in California. Good luck to everyone who's taking their part I, II and applying for dental school.

hi,,,welcome to Chinese family...

I also applied to UOP....

love,
rain brother

thank you. Good luck with your application.
If anyone has any questions, such as how's US dental education is like..part I, II and wreb. feel free to ask me or PM me.

hi
i am from taiwan ...i want to take NBDE exam may be 2008 feb .... i want to meet some person from taiwan ....i want to study together ....
thanks

study by urself and this forum, that's all enough for NBDE
你可以在雅虎拍賣或露天拍賣找到考試要用的資料!加油吧

Obvious you are not aware of the fact that the Chinese Commies depended on the Soviets heavily for economic and military advice from 1950-1960?:rolleyes:

我在加州,

i am newly-graduated dentist from australian uni. any dentists with chinese backgroun in australia here? we can share work, life experience...

hi all, i am newly- graduated dentist in australia. any dentists here with chinese culture background in australia? we can share career, life experience...

Is it really a language?
I mean I can just see only 'question marks':scared:

I liked this thread,,,(though i can't read much of what's written) good going guys and gals. good luck!!!
:):):)

谢谢各位捧场。。哈哈。。。
13号去芝加哥面试。。

谢谢各位捧场。。哈哈。。。
13号去芝加哥面试。。
hi zsy-lzy, hope you successful! a small question. how many years for a dental student to study in the uni in usa? after graduation, the dental student will get licence directly or need to pass further exams? good luck!

我在温哥华。有无也要准备EE, 或已经考好的?大家交流一下啊。感觉这个工种的人少,周围没人可交流啊:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.