This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zsy_lzy

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:laugh: :smuggrin: :love: :luck: 我发现很多国际牙医都是来自印度。
我想知道,这个论坛里,除了我,有没有其他中国牙医?当然,也包括台湾,澳门,香港的同胞。我是一个中国的坚决支持者。
我来自中国广州,2004年毕业于中山医科大学光华口腔医学院。
现在在纽约,准备今年考ndbe part1.
各位同胞,如果看到这个帖子,可否近来踩几个脚印?不胜感激!!! :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
ps to sdn instructor: please dont delete my thread, ,thanks in advance!! :luck: :laugh: :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

hehe,我96级口腔本科,现在GEORGIA,也在准备9月考PART 1, KEEP IN TOUCH!

xiaoqian1010 said:
hehe,我96级口腔本科,现在GEORGIA,也在准备9月考PART 1, KEEP IN TOUCH!
什么大学毕业

Members don't see this ad :)
zsy_lzy said:
什么大学毕业
不要管是什么学校的,是同胞就握握手, :thumbup: 。
北医的,希望能与大家交流。

zsy_lzy said:
什么大学毕业

南医的,想问你们什么时候考PART 1

xiaoqian1010 said:
南医的,想问你们什么时候考PART 1
hi,

我也是南医的,97年本科毕业,准备今年申请呢。谢谢LZY开这个贴,大家保持联系。

hey there,
would u guys mind telling me what type of language is this?? :confused: :confused: is this type of code lang. or what?
ok fine,i wont delete ur thread provided u could explain me whatz this.... ;)

fido! said:
hey there,
would u guys mind telling me what type of language is this?? :confused: :confused: is this type of code lang. or what?

Hey fido

I think it's Chinese. Care to do some translation? :laugh:
PS. Hope you're having a great time at wherever you are :D

fido! said:
hey there,

It must be really hard to play the "moderator" when you can't decipher the language :)

sapphire2003 said:
不要管是什么学校的,是同胞就握握手, :thumbup: 。
北医的,希望能与大家交流。
I graduated from the same school as yours in 1999. Actually, I am applying dental schools for next year. How about you? May I have your name? I hope we can share some information hare. Keep touch and good luck!!!

fido! said:
hey there,

Hi, fido:

This is Chinese. They want to know how many Chinese dentists are active in this site. Nothing dangerous.

Personally, I recommend all Chinese dentist write in English in this forum not only let the others understand but improve our English writing skill.

By the way, I am a Chinese dentist too who is going to start AS class this July in BU.

Good luck. God bless all of you.

hzq838

hzq838 said:
Hi, fido:

This is Chinese. They want to know how many Chinese dentists are active in this site. Nothing dangerous.

Personally, I recommend all Chinese dentist write in English in this forum not only let the others understand but improve our English writing skill.

By the way, I am a Chinese dentist too who is going to start AS class this July in BU.

hzq838

不如在华人或者未名开个版,看到这个铁的都上那儿报到,也好大模大样的说中文啊
I'm suggesting to open a new board for chinese dentists in US chinese forums ,then we don't have to discuss here with mysterious charcters to confuse all the readers:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
zsy_lzy said:
什么大学毕业
So we can take the part1 at september? not only July and December? :)

xiaoqian1010 said:
不如在华人或者未名开个版,看到这个铁的都上那儿报到,也好大模大样的说中文啊
I'm suggesting to open a new board for chinese dentists in US chinese forums ,then we don't have to discuss here with mysterious charcters to confuse all the readers:laugh:
oh, yeah, there is medicine career in MITBBS. some dental guys there.

zsy_lzy said:
where is the mitbbbs website??
mitbbs.com
分类讨论区 then 学术学科 then 医学职业(MedicalCareer)

I'm so happy to meet some Chinese dentists here. I'm prepare for the part1 too. Keep in touch!

yayi said:
I'm so happy to meet some Chinese dentists here. I'm prepare for the part1 too. Keep in touch!
glad to see you here.hehe.. :D :)
which university did you graduate? when did you graduate??
where are you now?
too many questions .heheh :D :D :D

zsy_lzy said:
glad to see you here.hehe.. :D :)
which university did you graduate? when did you graduate??
where are you now?
too many questions .heheh :D :D :D

check your PM please.

太好了,这里这么多中国人,我华西毕业,做过3年牙医。想跟大家讨论一下,你们看了那个起薪7-8万的帖吗?这样怎么还学费啊?你们担心吗?还有你们了解中国牙医真正能和美国牙医一样待遇吗?大家都知道在美国行医的大临床医生没可能做到热门专业,那么做牙医有这个问题吗,病人会不会还是倾向看美国医生,会不会中国牙医的病源就会比较少一些?

:p
692692 said:
太好了,这里这么多中国人,我华西毕业,做过3年牙医。想跟大家讨论一下,你们看了那个起薪7-8万的帖吗?这样怎么还学费啊?你们担心吗?还有你们了解中国牙医真正能和美国牙医一样待遇吗?大家都知道在美国行医的大临床医生没可能做到热门专业,那么做牙医有这个问题吗,病人会不会还是倾向看美国医生,会不会中国牙医的病源就会比较少一些?[/QUO

不要担心,只要当上牙医,就可以还清贷款。
我在诊所当助手,是中国人开的诊所。老板说,美国佬根管治疗收900元一个后牙,而中国佬收400元一个。
白人倾向于找白人医生,同样,中国病人,都是喜欢找中国牙医看牙。
但是我当助手的诊所,看见中国牙医每天都看20个病人,不知道这算不算多呢?
但这20 个病人当中,都是中国病人。
我今年25,在纽约。
大哥,你多大了?在哪里?找个同龄人说话,真不容易。 :laugh: :thumbup: :thumbup: :) :D

Then do you know how much your boss made? I am pretty sure that we have to struggle for the loans after graduated...anyway, it is not all about the money, it's also something about your career...because you once were dentist in China, what else you could do much better than that here in US? :)

zsy_lzy said:
:p
692692 said:
太好了,这里这么多中国人,我华西毕业,做过3年牙医。想跟大家讨论一下,你们看了那个起薪7-8万的帖吗?这样怎么还学费啊?你们担心吗?还有你们了解中国牙医真正能和美国牙医一样待遇吗?大家都知道在美国行医的大临床医生没可能做到热门专业,那么做牙医有这个问题吗,病人会不会还是倾向看美国医生,会不会中国牙医的病源就会比较少一些?[/QUO

不要担心,只要当上牙医,就可以还清贷款。
但这20 个病人当中,都是中国病人。
我今年25,在纽约。

dentalcn said:
Then do you know how much your boss made? I am pretty sure that we have to struggle for the loans after graduated...anyway, it is not all about the money, it's also something about your career...because you once were dentist in China, what else you could do much better than that here in US? :)

zsy_lzy said:
不知道,
你多大了???

呵呵,同你们光华的院长是同事。。。:)

zsy_lzy said:
dentalcn said:

不知道,
你多大了???

dentalcn said:
呵呵,同你们光华的院长是同事。。。:)

前辈,后生在此向您鞠躬。
请问您是哪位老师?在光华的什么科工作?
俺终于找到组织了!!
:) :D :oops: ;) :cool: :laugh: :smuggrin: :luck: :thumbup:

thanks bud!thanks for the clarification....
all the best at boston! :thumbup:
hzq838 said:
Hi, fido:

hzq838

hey cheerie...thanks!
and i'm sick these dyz...forget abt ... having a great time.... :(
cheer_up said:
Hey fido

I think it's Chinese. Care to do some translation? :laugh:
PS. Hope you're having a great time at wherever you are :D

我比你大三岁,在国内是general dentist。我在国内工作的哪个医院有非常多美国回来看牙的病人,我自己的病人里面就有大概30%是美国回来的,他们都知道国内便宜,尤其是做种植的,回来的更多。我想这样中国牙医如果只看中国病人的话,也不是每个中国牙医都有你老板那样的病源吧?能不能介绍一下你老板的背景啊,国内读到什么学位,出国做过什么,什么时候拿执照,给别人打工多久,什么时候自己开诊所?也让我们看清楚这条路啊,毕竟贷那么多钱还是有心理负担的。

如果只作中国病人,收费便宜一半,可以理解为薄利多销吗?一天20个病人全他一个人看吗? 岂不是很累?每天要工作多少小时?一周工作几天啊?他是general dentist吗?中国人做专科牙医的多吗?另外,在美国做种植前景怎样啊?最后请问你做assistant年薪有多少?

不好意思,问了这么多问题,多谢回答,多多联系,互相勉励!

不要担心,只要当上牙医,就可以还清贷款。
但这20 个病人当中,都是中国病人。
我今年25,在纽约。
大哥,你多大了?在哪里?找个同龄人说话,真不容易。 :laugh: :thumbup: :thumbup: :) :D[/QUOTE]

fido! said:
hey cheerie...thanks!
and i'm sick these dyz...forget abt ... having a great time.... :(

Hey fido

You're ill?....Oh no!!!!. Hey, take good care of yourself so that you'll get better soon and enjoy the rest of your stay. Just be very careful with what you eat or drink, especially foods from outside.

Fido... u sick? :thumbdown: oh dear me... take good care. it must be all that rich food tha tyou have been having. so what have you got... a bout of the runnies and vomits? YUCK! :( tha tis never pleasant.
anyway, beyond all that, have a great time where you are!

calalily..

是薄利多销。他雇人看牙。一天工作10个小时,一个星期6天工作。是全科牙医。中国人多数是全科牙医,很少专科牙医。美国种植前景一流。我做助手足够养活自己。

你在哪里?现在在做什么工?是移民过来么?
692692 said:
我比你大三岁,在国内是general dentist。我在国内工作的哪个医院有非常多美国回来看牙的病人,我自己的病人里面就有大概30%是美国回来的,他们都知道国内便宜,尤其是做种植的,回来的更多。我想这样中国牙医如果只看中国病人的话,也不是每个中国牙医都有你老板那样的病源吧?能不能介绍一下你老板的背景啊,国内读到什么学位,出国做过什么,什么时候拿执照,给别人打工多久,什么时候自己开诊所?也让我们看清楚这条路啊,毕竟贷那么多钱还是有心理负担的。

如果只作中国病人,收费便宜一半,可以理解为薄利多销吗?一天20个病人全他一个人看吗? 岂不是很累?每天要工作多少小时?一周工作几天啊?他是general dentist吗?中国人做专科牙医的多吗?另外,在美国做种植前景怎样啊?最后请问你做assistant年薪有多少?

不好意思,问了这么多问题,多谢回答,多多联系,互相勉励!

不要担心,只要当上牙医,就可以还清贷款。
但这20 个病人当中,都是中国病人。
我今年25,在纽约。
[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm younger than all of you here~~ want to know all of you.

I'm from Beiyi.

amythestby said:

I'm from Beiyi.
你是移民过来么?还是留学?
在纽约么?

:idea: :idea: Hi, there

I'm a 1st year graduate student now. I'm not located in NYC, quite faraway countryside~~~

amythestby said:
:idea: :idea: Hi, there

I'm a 1st year graduate student now. I'm not located in NYC, quite faraway countryside~~~
什么大学毕业的?在纽约州么?

thanks cheerie...but it is the weather..which is murderous....itz so hot and humid outta here..
cheer_up said:
Hey fido

You're ill?....Oh no!!!!. Hey, take good care of yourself so that you'll get better soon and enjoy the rest of your stay. Just be very careful with what you eat or drink, especially foods from outside.

thanks pal...but itz not the food it is the weather which is really really depressing..... :mad:
CALALILY said:
Fido... u sick? :thumbdown: oh dear me... take good care. it must be all that rich food tha tyou have been having. so what have you got... a bout of the runnies and vomits? YUCK! :( tha tis never pleasant.
anyway, beyond all that, have a great time where you are!

calalily..

fido! said:
thanks cheerie...but it is the weather..which is murderous....itz so hot and humid outta here..

Speaking of the weather, when my parents and sister went back to Vietnam last year around this time, my dad was so irritated most of the time because of the extreme heat and humidity. He hated his time there. I doubt he would ever want to back there again around this time. India is pretty much like Vietnam in terms of the weather. So I can imagine what you're going thru. I guess summer time is not a good time to go to such tropical countries, especially when one is so used to the North American weather. So Fido, drink tons of water and stay out of blazing sun until it sets :)

I am chinese too, probably the youngest here, hehe~ My family moved to the US from Beijing after I graduate Middle school in Bejing. Applying for 2007 cycle.

By the way, I am not in NYC. :)

Ohh, actually I have few questions wanna ask you guys if you've been practice in China, I know the private dental office or the "foreign owned" hospitals do hire
foreign dentists since they have more foreign patients, hows their pay compare to the practicing dentist in US? How difficult or easy to set up a office in China (citys like Beijing, Shanghai) compare to US? If I graduate dental school in US, do I have to get some kind of liscence in order to practice in China. Hows the outlook for the private owned dental office in China?

谢谢~ :D

amythestby said:

I'm from Beiyi.
Where is Beiyi,北医?? 北京医科大学?哦了~

DDS:) said:
Ohh, actually I have few questions wanna ask you guys if you've been practice in China, I know the private dental office or the "foreign owned" hospitals do hire
foreign dentists since they have more foreign patients, hows their pay compare to the practicing dentist in US? How difficult or easy to set up a office in China (citys like Beijing, Shanghai) compare to US? If I graduate dental school in US, do I have to get some kind of liscence in order to practice in China. Hows the outlook for the private owned dental office in China?

谢谢~ :D
It all depends on how you compare. Dentist in China is still a decent job...but you can not expect much higher salary in China than in US. Forget the exchange rate of RMB vs Dollar, I have to say you can earn more than 100,000 Yuan in Beijing or Shanghai, but as you may know, 100,000 yuan will give you much better living in China than $100,000 here in US. (at least you don't have to wash your car by yourself:))... I have friends working in public hospital who earn more than 100,000yuan/ year.(not including hidden income...), also some friends run private clinics...(don't know how much they make)
I think you do need liscence to practice in China.

dentalcn said:
It all depends on how you compare. Dentist in China is still a decent job...but you can not expect much higher salary in China than in US. Forget the exchange rate of RMB vs Dollar, I have to say you can earn more than 100,000 Yuan in Beijing or Shanghai, but as you may know, 100,000 yuan will give you much better living in China than $100,000 here in US. (at least you don't have to wash your car by yourself:))... I have friends working in public hospital who earn more than 100,000yuan/ year.(not including hidden income...), also some friends run private clinics...(don't know how much they make)
I think you do need liscence to practice in China.
I've heard working in private clinics in Beijing, Shanghai (considering a lot of foreign patients visit), the dentist actually can make as much as practicing in US, since the taxes is not that much in China. Is this possible? :confused: And do you know how to earn a liscence in China if I am foreign trained? Easy or hard??

DDS:) said:
I've heard working in private clinics in Beijing, Shanghai (considering a lot of foreign patients visit), the dentist actually can make as much as practicing in US, since the taxes is not that much in China. Is this possible? :confused: And do you know how to earn a liscence in China if I am foreign trained? Easy or hard??

I have no idea for foreign trained dentists... But for chinese dental students, they need to take a paper-based test to get the license. Definately it is very easy and I never heard any graduates fail the test...

I was a dentist in Jinan. Graduated from Shandong University, school of dental medicine. Just passed the part 1. Now, I am preparing the Part 2.

Keep in touch!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.