This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 II, LM 82.5, complete 7/14. Regular MD, OOS

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 II complete 7/24! Any of yall having trouble accessing the portal?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Were they all sent at 11 AM EST? Or should I keep refreshing my email all day :rofl:

• Haha
  • Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
My mom said if you send toastedbutter an II, then you have to send his lower MCAT SDN brother (me) an II too or we can't go
As long as Yale gets Toasted Butter Biscuit then you can be included young padawon.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
II!!!! I am so happy. they rejected me for college I'm not fumbling the bag a second time

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Just got an email from Yale asking me to consider applying. I didn't apply because my MCAT is 514 (little too low for Yale I thought) but my sGPA is 3.96. Does this email mean anything or do they just want my $??

Just got an email from Yale asking me to consider applying. I didn't apply because my MCAT is 514 (little too low for Yale I thought) but my sGPA is 3.96. Does this email mean anything or do they just want my $??
I just got this email too and was wondering the same thing! I have a 512 and so I thought it was too low but on the email it says it was sent to me through the AMCAS Medical Minority Applicant Registry. I was wondering about applying as well anyone have any ideas?

I just got this email too and was wondering the same thing! I have a 512 and so I thought it was too low but on the email it says it was sent to me through the AMCAS Medical Minority Applicant Registry. I was wondering about applying as well anyone have any ideas?
I'm an ORM and mine says it was sent from the yale admissions email - should we just shoot our shot lol? :lol: anyone else have any thoughts on what this means?

I'm an ORM and mine says it was sent from the yale admissions email - should we just shoot our shot lol? :lol: anyone else have any thoughts on what this means?
Lol honestly Im considering it! It wasn't really even on my radar until now so maybe! :rofl:

If paying for the secondary fee isn't a big concern, then there's absolutely no downside to applying if you're interested in the program IMO. It might be a money grab, but at this point you probably have all of your standard essays and the two Yale essays weren't anything super unique so you can probably recycle

They want your $$$

Reactions: 3 users
II!!!! I am so happy. they rejected me for college I'm not fumbling the bag a second time
Did you just get it right now, or was it sent earlier? It seems like they forgot your younger brother 😭

• Care
Just got a II about 30 minutes ago! It's my first one and I love New Haven, so I'm really excited. Secondary submitted/complete on 8/7, so the turnaround was really fast. LizzyM 80+.
holy cow they read your essays and pressed the YOINKS button immediately that's dope man!

Just got a II about 30 minutes ago! It's my first one and I love New Haven, so I'm really excited. Secondary submitted/complete on 8/7, so the turnaround was really fast. LizzyM 80+.
crazy turnaround i'm sure ur essays blew them away

Reactions: 1 users
anyone know how many people get interviewed vs accepted

anyone know how many people get interviewed vs accepted
https:// docs. google.com/ spreadsheets/d/ 1tYAHFUP-X_Rj-nR1AerAMr5V5blIUV4_gkJ7p2COchk/edit#gid=514048617

handy spreadsheet btw

I honestly don’t think the spreadsheet is accurate. It contradicts some MSAR data from what I’ve seen

How in-depth did people who chose to answer the second optional question go about the specifics of the project when discussing their research ? Decided to make this school a late add lol

For those who have access/have completed the secondary, is the a section where it requires you to denote courses to fulfill each prerequisite?

For those who have access/have completed the secondary, is the a section where it requires you to denote courses to fulfill each prerequisite?
I don't think so, but there was a section where they asked you to list all courses you took online

Anyone who's interviewed here in the past have any suggestions and advice? Anything is appreciated

Anyone who's interviewed here in the past have any suggestions and advice? Anything is appreciated
from a friend who is a current student: "Yale likes people who have excelled in multiple different fields— people who will take full advantage of the flexibility of the Yale System. I definitely think you should guide the interview towards your breadth, and try not to get hung up on discussing only one thing for the entire interview."

• Love