2023-2024 Belmont (Frist)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone interacted with or been to some of the hospitals where the rotations are slated to be?

Members don't see this ad.

Just a friendly reminder to withdraw your acceptance here if you decide to attend another program.

Sincerely,
People on the waitlist

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Agreed. We waited for this day (more like week or month of true waitlist movement, but also today).

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
yes! echoing the sentiments of others, if you have made up your mind that you would rather attend another school, a huge congratulations and a hearty good luck to wherever you decide to attend. please do us a favor on the WL after you have made that educated decision talking to family, friends, and in communication with schools! :)

OOS A off WL today. Does anyone know if they're still doing accepted students visits?

OOS A off WL today. Does anyone know if they're still doing accepted students visits?
Yea, I think if you contact Admissions they’ll set up an individual tour date for you. That’s what they said would be allowed after the Grand Opening on the 29th

Reactions: 1 user
OOS A today!!!! My first acceptance--I was literally just creating my school list to reapply. So grateful, and praying for good news for everyone else at every stage of this process.

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats everyone...! Could I ask how many days were you given to "Commit to Enroll"?

Reactions: 1 user
thanks for sharing! Is PTE the one selecting 3 schools? and CTE for 1 school if I remember it correctly! :)
You can only mark 1 school at a time.
If you mark PTE you can stay on WLs
If you mark CTE you have to withdraw from other schools & WLs

• Love
Just withdrew my acceptance. I really enjoyed writing their secondary (surprised!) and interview day.

Good luck to everyone on the waitlist! You deserve that acceptance!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Just withdrew my acceptance. I really enjoyed writing their secondary (surprised!) and interview day.

Good luck to everyone on the waitlist! You deserve that acceptance!
Thanks GOAT! I’m still WL (my only WL) but like we vibe coz it’s not over until it’s over right HAHAH! GL in med school :)