2023-2024 Rutgers (Robert Wood Johnson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS Pre-II R just now. Complete 9/3.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 OOS R on portal but no email, even in junk, despite the portal saying they emailed it a couple hours ago

OOS II coming up Jan 31st and I recently got the info they send out... what's this about not being allowed to take notes? Am I reading this right? This will be my 3rd MMI and this is the first I've heard of note taking not being allowed. Also can someone explain the time format to me like I'm 5 they make it way too complicated in the info sheet

OOS II coming up Jan 31st and I recently got the info they send out... what's this about not being allowed to take notes? Am I reading this right? This will be my 3rd MMI and this is the first I've heard of note taking not being allowed. Also can someone explain the time format to me like I'm 5 they make it way too complicated in the info sheet
the info sheet is awful, littered with typos, and makes absolutely no sense. Essentially the stations are 10 minutes apart. 2 of those minutes are basically buffer time. The prompt will pop up on your screen at X:10 (so like if your interview is at 10:30, the new prompt will pop up at 10:30, 10:40, 10:50 etc). You have 2 minutes to read the prompt, and then your response starts at X:02. Your interviewer also enters around that time (sometimes they enter later which is pretty frustrating sometimes but that's just how it be). You get 6 minutes to answer the prompt at which point it automatically kicks you out of that meeting and then gives you 2 minutes before it displays the next prompt etc. The only time you'll have to start a meeting is the very first one; the rest is automatic. Someone else can corroborate because I may have misremembered some small things, but I'm pretty sure that's the whole process

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are they still giving out II? When do they stop interviewing?

I'm OOS (with minor ties) and received an II on 1/26. possible dates were in early feb and march

Still ghosted as IS, submitted back on 7/15

any II yet this month? neurotically checking my email and this thread

OOS II received a few minutes ago! Only one interview date left (3/1)!!

Reactions: 3 users
I read somewhere they do NOT accept letters of intent...is that true for people on the WL too?
I don't think I've seen anything written down about their update policy.

Closest I have is from a podcast with their Assistant Dean of Admissions. Around an hour and 11 minutes in, she says that letters of interest are valued after getting into their high priority waitlist (either in Dec or Apr).

Solid podcast for those who haven't interviewed yet!

Just got an A over the phone! My first MD A so I almost cried 🫶

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
IS A over the phone an hour ago!!! They were so nice, I’m so excited :)

• Care
IS A around 2. Caught me tf off guard since they told us we'd hear in mid-March

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
OOS A via call! I was so in shock that I didn't ask about the official email. Should we expect it today?

• Care
Does anyone have tips for the MMI or can tell me about their experience? Interviewing 3/1 and kinda nervous lol

It was super relaxed for me. Just be yourself, calm down, and try to show them who you really are.

Reactions: 3 users