2023-2024 Rutgers (Robert Wood Johnson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats to everyone who got acceptances!! Hopefully I can get off this HPWL and join y’all!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The person I talked to said they're not done with interviews, so I'd assume there are more A's to go out

They finally sent out the acceptance emails and updated portals today (for those who were waiting for the acceptance in writing)

Members don't see this ad :)
Caught the R! OOS pre-II, complete 8/4. Good luck guys!

Reactions: 1 user
OOS R post II, granted I had two acceptances from schools I like more going in and they caught me on a bad day so I was not at the top of my game, but still never a nice feeling (like damn did I fumble the bag so badly I wasn't even worthy of a waitlist spot?). Good luck to everyone else!

What should we expect if we did not get an R on Wednesday? It sucks to have no informationnnnn
Also good luck to everyone for this cycle in general, we got this!

Well they did say mid march, so just pray and wait I guess.

According to what they have been saying, they were going to let us know their decision in mid March. For some reason they let a few of us know earlier. But the rest of the decisions still should come out in mid March, I think.

For applicants who haven't gotten II by now, can we safely assume rejection? Are they giving out any more IIs?

For applicants who haven't gotten II by now, can we safely assume rejection? Are they giving out any more IIs?
Don't take my word for it, but I think they are done with sending out II's. But fingers crossed, maybe you'll be lucky and get one last minute.

Does anyone know how many candidates are on their HPWL approximately? (Also if one interviewers earlier like in the winter compared to spring does this make any difference in getting off the HPWL?)

Does anyone know how many candidates are on their HPWL approximately? (Also if one interviewers earlier like in the winter compared to spring does this make any difference in getting off the HPWL?)
As far as I know, it does not make a difference.

Do you have any idea or estimate on how many people get placed on HPWL? I've been reading past threads but haven't seen any solid numbers
Tbh everyone that I've asked in person or on this forum seems to be on the HPWL so it seems like a high amount of people are on it

Reactions: 2 users
any 4Q casper scorers get R's? I know they weigh casper heavily, but not sure if its enough to push you over the edge for an A

Idk if they weigh it that heavily. I had 3rd quartile for Casper, but completely bombed the preview exam lol. I think it’s more like, as long as you don’t bomb both, then you’re ok.

does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like?
From the past threads (about 1-2 years back) it looks like it was minimal. But on a podcast they did with Case Western, there have been times where they went through their entire HPWL and some of the regular alternate list. I guess it just depends on what the cycle looks like this year, so we won't know until later.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: 3 users
anyone have any guesses of when we might hear back? maybe this thurs/fri?

My best guess is Friday, and then continues into Monday.

Reactions: 1 users
fingers crossed & manifesting good vibes for all of us hoping for that A😅

Hello! I hope that everyone who is waiting for the A gets it (fingers crossed for you all). Is there an accepted students GroupMe/Facebook page?

Hello! I hope that everyone who is waiting for the A gets it (fingers crossed for you all). Is there an accepted students GroupMe/Facebook page?
There is also a facebook page, you can just look it up there.

dean T is speaking at Match Day so im guessing results wont come out today... unless they do it later

I can’t believe this is real.

IS A, had a voicemail from 5 minutes ago that I saw after taking a nap.

Thought my cycle was over after getting rejected post-II in January from my only II at the time.

(Edit: I said OOS earlier, meant IS, must have been half asleep)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users