2023-2024 Rutgers (Robert Wood Johnson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when in Dec they're planning to roll out the first wave of post interview decisions?
I believe they said Dec 22nd or around then?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they send pre-II R before the end of the cycle??

Edit: i was complete 8/2 so not holding out hope for an II, just wanna know if an R can come at any time or only in Feb/March

Reactions: 1 user
My guess is that they only send them towards the end of the cycle. Reapplicant here and I received a Pre-II R around the beginning of February. Best of luck!

Reactions: 2 users
I submitted an update letter a couple weeks ago and have not heard anything yet but will update if that changes!

Members don't see this ad :)
Will they send more II? Silent since July....
First set of Admissions Decisions for everyone who has interviewed so far are being released at the end of this week & then I would assume there will be a break during the holidays so iis for the March decision date will likely start 1st or 2nd week of Jan if I had to guess. This is all speculative btw

Reactions: 2 users
IS A just now, they said they have more phone calls to make, good luck everyone!

IS A just now, interviewed early/mid October! good luck to everyone else waiting for a call :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Congrats everyone that's been called so far! Does it seem like they're going in order of interview date or just a random order?

For those who got the A, was there a change in the portal??

I was told official email and changes would come in a couple days after all calls are over
Ugh I was hoping it would have changed. I’m gonna be sitting on the edge for the rest of the night

Woke up to an A! IS, interviewed 11/1

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats everyone!

Do we know if this school defers to March?

Do we think more calls are coming?
Based on the people that have posted here, it seems like they're going in order of interview dates and are around mid Nov rn so I would think there will continue to be calls for the late Nov / Dec people throughout the rest of the day... Any Dec interviewees get a call yet?

Based on the people that have posted here, it seems like they're going in order of interview dates and are around mid Nov rn so I would think there will continue to be calls for the late Nov / Dec people throughout the rest of the day... Any Dec interviewees get a call yet?
So that means anyone in September who didn’t get a call got rejected then? Pain …

Reactions: 1 users
So that means anyone in September who didn’t get a call got rejected then? Pain …
Don't take my word for it lol I'm just speculating based on the few posts that are here but who knows what they're doing... Until you get the official R, you're still in it!!