2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Uh...I checked my app and got this note:

The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.

Does this mean I'm out with a R?

Just to add to this, I got a pre-II R. Its over for me here.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Thank you. I’m just hoping to get a II sooner than later, even if the school was far away…
I totally feel the same. Luckily it’s early in the cycle so the odds are in our favor!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview link received this morning.

Does anyone know where we can find questions they asked from previous cycles?

Just saw this on my file: The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.
Does this always mean a R?
How long were you under review for after submitting the secondary?

Just saw this on my file: The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.
Does this always mean a R?
I don’t know if it always means a Pre-II R, but from what I’ve seen in this years thread and last years the outcome has been a Rejection.

I don’t know if it always means a Pre-II R, but from what I’ve seen in this years thread and last years the outcome has been a Rejection.
Yup. I had that a few days ago. Pre-II R.

Admissions said the 3 locations are interchangeable interview-wise. There is an email screenshot from them posted earlier in this thread

II from Erie

Anyone know what types of questions were asked?

Does anyone’s folder items have everything check marked? I have a red X next to everything still and I submitted the secondary almost two weeks ago.

Does anyone’s folder items have everything check marked? I have a red X next to everything still and I submitted the secondary almost two weeks ago.
Same boat here, but my status says that my application is under review, so I'm assuming that it's more of a manual checklist than an automatic process.

II OOS Seton Hill LM 66.5. I saw on portal today Submitted Secondary 6/22.

For the admission requirements, do I have to complete all course requirement at the time I apply? Or at the time of matriculating? Thanks

My pre health advisors policy is that she has to reciew the pdf copy of the application and offer suggestions before we submit primary we want LoR, so I won’t be able to submit till next week or week after. I mean the suggestions from what I’ve seen so far are very helpful and really Improved my PS. I worry I’m already too far behind the trend since everyone here is already talking about getting secondary’s and signing up for interviews, I haven’t even been cleared to send out my primary yet

My pre health advisors policy is that she has to reciew the pdf copy of the application and offer suggestions before we submit primary we want LoR, so I won’t be able to submit till next week or week after. I mean the suggestions from what I’ve seen so far are very helpful and really Improved my PS. I worry I’m already too far behind the trend since everyone here is already talking about getting secondary’s and signing up for interviews, I haven’t even been cleared to send out my primary yet

You should be ok. I believe it’s ok for DO if you get your application in a bit later (like by end of august?) since many schools don’t even really start interview invites til August or September. I know of people who submitted primaries August-October and had ok cycles.