2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1

Members don't see this ad.

Just received an email, I was accepted as an alternate. I had my meeting with the Dean on Jan 29th and had my asynchronous interview in late December. (I'm gonna assume here that waitlist and alternate mean the same thin, unless someone knows or says otherwise)

Just received an email, I was accepted as an alternate. I had my meeting with the Dean on Jan 29th and had my asynchronous interview in late December. (I'm gonna assume here that waitlist and alternate mean the same thin, unless someone knows or says otherwise)
+1

Members don't see this ad :)
Had info session on 1/29, just placed on alternate via email

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone who applied not heard anything yet? I have been completed since late August. Not sure if this is good or bad and I'm considering sending an update letter.
+ 1

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone still stuck on the "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."

I've been here since the first week of July :cryi:
+1

I have my information session in a few days- does anyone know if it’s still possible to get the A this late? I’ve been rejected/WL everywhere else, so it’s my last hope lol

Does the information session have a group interview component? Or are they just talking about their program (like LECOM Erie did for their information session)?

Does the information session have a group interview component? Or are they just talking about their program (like LECOM Erie did for their information session)?
It's just an information session, no group interview

Has anyone gotten an email about still being interested with their application?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have my information session in a few days- does anyone know if it’s still possible to get the A this late? I’ve been rejected/WL everywhere else, so it’s my last hope lol
how long did you get your info session after you submitted your supplemental?

does anyone know when they typically start accepting off the alt/wait list?

how long did you get your info session after you submitted your supplemental?
I was invited to sign up for the info session a month after applying, but my info session was about 4 months out due to the only spots being available in February. I submitted 9/23 and got invited 10/20.

Anyone here interviewed on Septemeber and still didn't hear anything back? My information session and interview were back in September 2023. I still did not receive any rejection, waitlist, or alternate list emails.

Does anyone know if alternate list = waitlist or if one has a higher priority over the other?

Does anyone know if alternate list = waitlist or if one has a higher priority over the other?

AL is backup to the WL. A few people have heard otherwise but if you read the Reddit threads and all 4 campus SDN threads the majority have been told that AL is backup.

everyone will say a different answer, everyone i have asked has said they are the same

Just got waitlisted 😭 my info session was 2/12. I’ve been officially waitlisted/rejected everywhere. The wait continues.

• Care
Just somehow got accepted today!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Is there an accepted students groupme or other type of groupchat?

I’m still at this status for months: "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." Anyone experiencing this? Any advice please?

I’m still at this status for months: "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." Anyone experiencing this? Any advice please?
+1

I just got the 14 day message after interviewing but no email. does that usually mean rejection?

I accidentally created a new supplemental application after submitting mine this past summer…do I ignore it or refill it out?

did most people who got accepted go to the on-campus day or is it fairly split?

I interviewed back in November, my file was on your application is under review/being processed for 4 months and I finally got an email today that said I was on the alternate list! Does anyone know if LECOM is alternate/waitlist friendly?

did most people who got accepted go to the on-campus day or is it fairly split?
N=1, I got the A without going and I’ve seen a few other people say the same on this thread. I’m sure it counts for something but it’s definitely not necessary.

N=1, I got the A without going and I’ve seen a few other people say the same on this thread. I’m sure it counts for something but it’s definitely not necessary.

I was accepted to the SH campus but same- I didn’t attend any on campus event.

oos A directed study pathway

Last edited:
I've been complete since 7/25 and nothing other than an ad for their MMS program is that an R without being a direct R? Is it worth giving them a call at this point?

I've been complete since 7/25 and nothing other than an ad for their MMS program is that an R without being a direct R? Is it worth giving them a call at this point?
I think its worth it. Ive gotten emails about different programs from different schools before and got an II later on. I wouldnt think too much into it its just because youre on their mailing list

Does anyone know when their interview season ends? This is one of the schools I haven't heard from.

I was offered an interview early feb, complete end of Nov, my session is in march. what was the video interview process like?? are the questions typical or are they more obscure?

is there an admitted facebook page or group chat?