2023-2024 Arizona - Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes they called! The admissions faculty did mention they normally call on Fridays, but it seems like they're making some today since it's the first day schools can put out admissions
Hmm do you think there'll be more calls this Friday then?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when people are typically taken off the II Hold list?

Just got the acceptance call!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! What time did they call you?
Thanks. A little after 10am PST if I had to guess. Also, to answer Pablo's question my portal hasn't changed but I haven't received the confirmation email yet so maybe it updates after that.

Reactions: 1 user
A! They called today around 10:30 PST. So excited! OOS interviewed early October :)

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations everyone on their A's!

Any IS A’s? So far it sounds like it was mainly OOS applicants hearing back?

• Wow
To anyone who has already interviewed how helpful was the pre-interview meet and greet with students? I just had a work thing come up that might conflict with the zoom time 🥲

To anyone who has already interviewed how helpful was the pre-interview meet and greet with students? I just had a work thing come up that might conflict with the zoom time 🥲
same here i cant go :(

• Care
I know they mentioned decisions come out on Fridays. Does anyone know if they said how often/is it every week?

I know they mentioned decisions come out on Fridays. Does anyone know if they said how often/is it every week?
I think I remember them saying something about roughly every other Friday, but I'm not sure

Those with A’s, did you all receive anything in the mail? I was sure they said something about send an official letter/acceptance packet in the mail in the call

Those with A’s, did you all receive anything in the mail? I was sure they said something about send an official letter/acceptance packet in the mail in the call
I haven't received anything yet.

I didnt go to this, and there was extensive time spent for student Q and A after the interview, so maybe it could help you learn more about the school for the interview, but didnt seem to affect admission for me. What I found helpful for prepping this interview was the recorded info session (I think on youtube) about the main topics they are analyzing you on for each MMI and knowing some points about the school that interest me for conversation in the interview.
Also, have not gotten anything in the mail. Wishing everyone good luck!

Is there a GroupMe or Facebook group for admitted students? Trying to get to know my future peers!

2 questions, anybody get any news today? also did they take down the interview tracker or move it? cant seem to find it anymore

Acceptance call around 12:30 today! good luck to everyone and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

• Wow