2023-2024 Arizona - Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What are the odds getting off II hold
It depends on how competitive people who turn in their applications after you turn out to be!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS ii Hold. Any info on likelihood of getting off this?
They pick applicants to interview and the ones they don't pick go back to being on an interview hold. So a decent number of people get out of the hold. Check last year's thread and you'll see what I mean.

Reactions: 2 users
They pick applicants to interview and the ones they don't pick go back to being on an interview hold. So a decent number of people get out of the hold. Check last year's thread and you'll see what I mean.
Just found that! Suuuper helpful. Can get off the hold any week.

OOS II earlier today. Completed 7/11!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What makes you think that?

I still have radio silence on my app, so I'm anxious to hear something back 🥲
Interviews came out last Monday and I’ve seen they provide weekly updates but honestly just pure speculation

Interviews came out last Monday and I’ve seen they provide weekly updates but honestly just pure speculation
I called their front office recently and they said they changed their weekly updates to monthly updates to mitigate student anxiety lol. They review apps weekly so you can still have an II potential within each week.

OOS II submitted 7/21

Should I call admissions if I submitted on 7/7 but haven't heard anything? Like not even a hold

Should I call admissions if I submitted on 7/7 but haven't heard anything? Like not even a hold
i think you're fine. Just gotta keep waiting till they get to your app :)

Last edited:
I submitted 7/15 and haven't heard anything either. I called admissions and they said that they are having a delay in sending out emails

IS II hold just now. Submitted secondary 7/15

• Love
Anyone else submit around 7/13 and still not hear anything?

Sounds like these holds come out on Wednesday. I'm on hold too from last Wed.

LM 69, OOS, no ties.

Haven't gotten any updates on my hold, well over a month, should I reach out about status or chill?

OOS interview!! Was on II hold last week so this was unexpected!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
OOS CA II hold

• Care
I just want to get my R already at this point Complete 7/13 and still NO info at all!