2023-2024 Arizona - Phoenix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Completely forgot about the decision here today looool I'll come back once they finish interviewing and start considering people on hold

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
no wayyy just got the call! OOS A today, been on hold since 10/16, interviewed 8/21 :)

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have an approximate idea of when Applicant Revisit Day might be? I could not find any info from last year.

Just FYI for accepted students. I emailed the admission office about details for accepted student day and group chat, they said they are finalizing the class and when they are done they will start sending out info about all this stuff. They also hinted at the Choose your medical school date as we will get more information when we approach that.

Just FYI for accepted students. I emailed the admission office about details for accepted student day and group chat, they said they are finalizing the class and when they are done they will start sending out info about all this stuff. They also hinted at the Choose your medical school date as we will get more information when we approach that.
This doesn’t give me much hope as a person on hold LOL

With them already accepting >120 for a class size of 120, probably holds until April/May when they need to fill the class as people drop down to 1 A
I can’t remember for certain but I thought this years class was 150. I remember Dean Fogerty making a joke about the new Dean wanting to up the class to 180 but the facilities being made for 150.

Reactions: 2 users
With them already accepting >120 for a class size of 120, probably holds until April/May when they need to fill the class as people drop down to 1 A
I can’t remember for certain but I thought this years class was 150. I remember Dean Fogerty making a joke about the new Dean wanting to up the class to 180 but the facilities being made for 150.
Last year, they sent out 181 offers for a class of 120. If the offer -> acceptance rate stays the same and they want a class of 150, then they may send out about 225 offers total, or 90 more (since two weeks ago).

Last year, they sent out 181 offers for a class of 120. If the offer -> acceptance rate stays the same and they want a class of 150, then they may send out about 225 offers total, or 90 more (since two weeks ago).
They interviewed 50 more this year I thinj

OOS A after being on hold since interviewing 9/11!

Those that have been accepted- after receiving the call how long does it take to get official emails etc? I feel like it won’t be real until then haha

Reactions: 4 users
I recall during my interview he mentioned that this years class might be 133? Then I interviewed at the UAPHX pathways program and he said that he is trying to increase it to 160 next year.

Does everybody get put on hold if they are not accepted after the interview? or do some people get rejected post interview?

might have missed it, but is there an accepted students' group me or fb group?

Is there an accepted students chat or anything yet?
Someone else here said a while back that they contacted the COM and said they are working on sending out acceptances and making the full class before they set all that in motion, including Revisit Day. They hinted as the Choose Your Medical School form as the tentative day.

For accepted students, has this school popped up in your Choose Your Medical School tool yet? Mine hasn't and I already emailed admissions, but just curious if this was happening to anyone else with an A here.

For accepted students, has this school popped up in your Choose Your Medical School tool yet? Mine hasn't and I already emailed admissions, but just curious if this was happening to anyone else with an A here.
The school was on my CYMS tool it even listed the date I was accepted.

For other accepted students have y’all gotten any additional communications? I really havent heard anything since being accepted.

Reactions: 1 users
The school was on my CYMS tool it even listed the date I was accepted.

For other accepted students have y’all gotten any additional communications? I really havent heard anything since being accepted.

Same here. I also haven’t heard anything.

Still haven't gotten an interview. Is it over? Are they doing any more interviews?