2023-2024 Arizona - Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody get off II holds today? They've been typically doing updates on Wednesdays right?

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody get off II holds today? They've been typically doing updates on Wednesdays right?

Still on hold atm. It seems like they’ve been doing updates on Wednesdays generally but my friend actually got an II on Monday of last week (he did not have a hold but he is a reapplicant), so I’m not sure if people only get II holds on Wednesdays and IIs get sent out on other days

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't received any emails regarding my hold status since the first email 8/7 (not even a still on hold email), it has been over a month. Is this normal?

OOS II Hold. Complete 8/8 I think. Do all applicants get placed on hold, or is it just some? Trying to see if it means I should be hopeful lol

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
OOS II Hold. Complete 8/8 I think. Do all applicants get placed on hold, or is it just some? Trying to see if it means I should be hopeful lol
Not quite a soft R as some do get off the list, but not a hopeful situation either. Im a reapplicant and got the same status last year that turned to a R.

• Care
I got off II hold last week so there is some hope!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II earlier today (9/25)!
Submitted 8/22-- good luck everyone

Does Arizona ghost applicants?

I'm trying to decide if I should email admissions at this point or not.

I was complete 7/13 and haven't heard anything. Not even to be put on II hold!

should i email if there are no slots available? i meant to schedule but i was in a different interview lmao

if i dont have a letter from a clinician is that bad? mine are mostly faculty members/research or previous supervisors? wanting to submit my app even though it is late

are their LOR requirements strict for the 1 clinician and 2 professional?

Last edited by a moderator:
if i dont have a letter from a clinician is that bad? mine are mostly faculty members/research or previous supervisors? wanting to submit my app even though it is late

are their LOR requirements strict for the 1 clinician and 2 professional?
i sent a letter from a volunteer coordinator that supervised me when doing clinical work (not a doctor or nurse) and I got an II. It doesnt have to be a clinician from what it seems, rather, someone that can speak to your ability to interact with patients, etc., and they are pretty strict on it from what ive read. As long as you have it by monday before ur interview youre fine i believe

i sent a letter from a volunteer coordinator that supervised me when doing clinical work (not a doctor or nurse) and I got an II. It doesnt have to be a clinician from what it seems, rather, someone that can speak to your ability to interact with patients, etc., and they are pretty strict on it from what ive read. As long as you have it by monday before ur interview youre fine i believe

Yeah I don’t have any letters currently talking towards patient interaction; I guess I’ll have to wait until next cycle if I need to reapply

just got an update that i’m still on interview hold, got the first one 8/30

Reactions: 2 users
Finally got an update for the first time. II hold. Complete 7/13

• Care
Does anyone know when the first round of A's will come out?

Congratulations! Did they call you? I thought they only sent out decisions on Fridays.
Yes they called! The admissions faculty did mention they normally call on Fridays, but it seems like they're making some today since it's the first day schools can put out admissions

OOS A just now! Interviewed on 8/18!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Also got acceptance call today. Interviewed 08/25. Anxiously waiting for the confirmation email to make sure it was real lmao.

Reactions: 4 users