2022-2023 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When are the remaining interview dates?
2/24. I withdrew so hopefully it goes to someone else

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone that hasn’t heard yet, should we assume a rejection? I’d like to start preparing for next cycle, so I’d really like to know 😭

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I hope your interview went well! Did they mention today is the last interview date of the cycle?
They did not mention anything about that. On their website they said they interview until feb......but I think someone on here said that they saw people reporting of interviewing with Wayne early march during last yr's cycle....

So since Feb is done, are there no scholarships till April?

does anyone know someone who's received a scholarship offer? maybe they're running behind on offers

Reactions: 1 user
So since Feb is done, are there no scholarships till April?
In the email I got a while back, they said scholarship offers will go out in Feb and then again in May... I haven't heard anything. Frustrating because I would like to get a feel for their financial aid package so I can make a final decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
interesting it seems like there has been. Still silent from my end but seems like ii r done

Reactions: 1 users
Sheesh now I'm nervous. Best of luck to us
Oh I’m sorry. I don’t know how I mixed up the schools, thought I was replying in a different thread. I was a 2/6 for Wayne, but also haven’t heard anything. I’m assuming it will be at least a couple weeks yet

Has Wayne rejected anyone post interview? It seems like after an interview it’s either A or AL

What is the three year program?

Looks like it's for people who have prior history in healthcare

Pre-II R. Email states they’re done with interview invites. Good luck to the rest of you!

Has Wayne rejected anyone post interview? It seems like after an interview it’s either A or AL
I actually got a post-II R last cycle after miserably bombing an extremely early interview. They sent me another II a few weeks ago weirdly, which I greatly appreciate.

I was waitlisted this year, so I'll consider that an improvement. Very grateful for the second chance.

Caught the R wave but it is not the same feeling...

1677864057023.png

Are they strict with getting urm in also?
I'm not sure what you mean by strict. Based on interview day, they seem to like recruiting URM students/a diverse cohort, because of how heterogeneous Detroit is. But I have no idea.