2022-2023 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
do they only release decisions on fridays or can it be any day?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone that hasn't heard back from December gotten in touch with the admissions office recently?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I had some scheduling conflicts so I contacted them. They don’t intend to have any March interviews, but they will be opening additional Monday and Friday interviews in February.

I had some scheduling conflicts so I sent an email. They don’t intend to have any March interviews, but they will be opening additional Monday and Friday interviews in February.

So if no II is received by now... one should assume an R ?

So if no II is received by now... one should assume an R ?
Not sure. I just got the invite yesterday with the only dates available next week. So they could send out invites less than a week before the interview date.

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure. I just got the invite yesterday with the only dates available next week. So they could send out invites just less than a week before the interview date.

Ahhh sorry. I misunderstood. Good luck on your interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
7 weeks since interview and not a word after saying the latest they'll take is 6 weeks- kind of a bad look and hopefully isnt how the school is to actual students :(

7 weeks since interview and not a word after saying the latest they'll take is 6 weeks- kind of a bad look and hopefully isnt how the school is to actual students :(
heard from current students that administration is very disorganized and that it was their least favorite thing about Wayne. That being said ig if that is the worst thing i can deal

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Canadian here, complete Mid-December (I know it’s late, I had to get the Canadian applications done first). Haven’t heard anything yet. Strong stats (4.0 GPA, 510 MCAT). Do I assume a rejection?

For the tours, does WSU give any information as to where to go or park?

For the tours, does WSU give any information as to where to go or park?
They sent out an email very close to my tour date, I think the day before, with info about parking and the building address/room number. So you should get that soon!

Canadian here, complete Mid-December (I know it’s late, I had to get the Canadian applications done first). Haven’t heard anything yet. Strong stats (4.0 GPA, 510 MCAT). Do I assume a rejection?
Im Canadian and have been complete since July and haven't heard anything! So i am not quite sure!

has anyone been in touch with the admissions team and when they’re getting back to interviewers? it’s been >6 weeks

Does anyone know when the deadline is for filling out FAFSA after being accepted to Wayne? Also, if we want to be considered for merit based scholarships do we need to fill out FAFSA? Thanks!

Does anyone know when the deadline is for filling out FAFSA after being accepted to Wayne? Also, if we want to be considered for merit based scholarships do we need to fill out FAFSA? Thanks!
I want to say March 2nd is the deadline, but someone correct me if I’m wrong. Always a good idea to fill out FAFSA.

Received an interview invite 30 min ago! Complete mid July, OOS

Reactions: 6 users
Worth sending in a pre-II LOI by this point? Anyone know when they stop interviewing/how R's work?

Do they send out notifications for all rejections? I hope to at least get some answers :( it's been silence since I submitted secondaries in July

Congratulations! How long did it take? Just got put on the waitlist today after interviewing early January.

Waitlisted right before Christmas so a little over a month. 50x MCAT, 3.6 cGPA/sGPA, non-trad, current career in healthcare

Waitlisted. Interviewed on 1/9. Was waitlisted here 2 cycles ago so big sad to be waitlisted again, but hopeful that maybe I’ll make it off the waitlist this time! Congrats to all who e been accepted so far!!!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Waitlisted (alternate category) today 2/6/23. I interviewed on Jan 27 so I was caught off guard by the quick turnaround. IS

Alternate listed- 1/23 interview, IS… is alternate list=waitlist?