2022-2023 Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow thats a fast turn around. I seriously wonder what adcoms screening process is for interviews. Because sometimes people get interviews really late and sometimes they get it early

Wish I could tell you. I’m just as mystified as you are

SHEESH with that turn around time you have to be a legacy or have a 530 and a 5.0... congrats!!!

This actually made me LOL. Def neither! But excited to share the IS IIs should be rolling in soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
UVA's secondary specifically asks for information on military ties. Does anyone know why? I'm interested in veteran's health, as my dad is a disabled vet and I was raised on an Air Force base; I was wondering if UVA has special ties to veterans/military and if highlighting this aspect of my background may help me in an interview.

II received today. OOS, completed 8/27, LM 75.

Reactions: 1 user
did anyone interview here yet? when do they send post-II Rs?

did anyone interview here yet? when do they send post-II Rs?
interviewed first day for RD, decisions are made on friday of the week you interview, but earliest they will be released is October 15th (or 17th cuz its a weekend)

interviewed first day for RD, decisions are made on friday of the week you interview, but earliest they will be released is October 15th (or 17th cuz its a weekend)
Would they send rejections prior to October 15?

Does anyone know if they accept letters of interest or application updates pre II invite?

Does anyone know how people get selected to do their rotations at INOVA fairfax here? Do they choose before/at the time of enrolling, or later on?

Does anyone know how people get selected to do their rotations at INOVA fairfax here? Do they choose before/at the time of enrolling, or later on?

From the info session, my understanding is that it’s sometime before matriculation if you already know so you can be placed in pinn college. But they’re very flexible if you decide later you’d like to go on rotations there.

Interviewed yesterday, and they told us our decisions would be announced on Monday. Pretty fast turnaround LOL

Reactions: 8 users
Also got the A -- so excited!!

Reactions: 2 users