2022-2023 University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNECOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
reached out and got this today:

"Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in UNE COM. Your application is complete. UNE COM begins to interview in September and generally interviews through March/April. If you are selected to interview you will be notified via email, which can happen between September 2022 and March 2023.

Please reach out with any additional questions."

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
reached out and got this today:

"Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in UNE COM. Your application is complete. UNE COM begins to interview in September and generally interviews through March/April. If you are selected to interview you will be notified via email, which can happen between September 2022 and March 2023.

Please reach out with any additional questions."
What did you ask?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else send in primary around July 20 and not received secondary fee yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the payment email :') submitted late July

Just got the payment email, confirmation that they received my app on 08/09. $55. OOS, post bacc, nontrad, 499

have there been any IIs yet? the waiting game is killer!

Does anyone else have a committee letter from their undergrad and is stressing about getting 2 other letters? I stupidly assumed that (like all other schools I applied to) it’s 3 letters OR a committee letter, but it looks like the committee letter only counts as one. I have a physician letter, and there’s another physician I could ask, but I just wanted to know if anyone can commiserate:(

Just graduated from unecom and a current PGY-1. Happy to answer any questions!

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone who has received the payment email, how long did it take to receive it after you submitted your primary?

anyone who has received the payment email, how long did it take to receive it after you submitted your primary?
Submitted my primary 8/8, got the email to pay 9/2, received complete email today.

Primary verified 08/09/2022, payment email received 09/02/2022. Complete email on 09/06/2022

I got the email saying Application Received on 08/15 and I got the payment email today, 09/07. That is 23 days!

This has to be the latest school to start sending out interviews, right? Come on already!

Does anyone know how many applicants receive the invitation to pay for the secondary? Since they say they only invite "qualified applicants", does this mean anyone who meets the MCAT and GPA standards, or is it actually a smaller and more selective group than that?

Just got the payment email. Submitted 3 weeks ago

Looks like I'll wait until next week to get my hopes up again LOL

Did anyone get a confirmation email once they confirmed their interview? I did for the welcome session but not the actual interview

Does anyone know what the interview format is? Is it gonna be open or closed file?

Just let me payyyy
So this is kind of weird but as I typed a reply to you, I literally got the email to pay the secondary fee, I this was so shocking (at the exact minute). I am hoping this is a destiny calling for me as this is one of my top choices. This university is pretty amazing. I am manifesting positivity.

Does anyone know if the order of the payments being sent out has to do with anything? LOL this is why I should not be on this site ... but I am, so just curious :)

Does anyone know if the order of the payments being sent out has to do with anything? LOL this is why I should not be on this site ... but I am, so just curious :)
I don’t think so unfortunately

I just got an email to pay again. I already paid…

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know when they’re gonna start sending out more II?