2021-2022 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM-Jonesboro)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi guys do we know the rough avg mcat and gpa of jonesboro campus? getting nervous decisions coming out just hoping for an idea on where i stand

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hi guys do we know the rough avg mcat and gpa of jonesboro campus? getting nervous decisions coming out just hoping for an idea on where i stand
Has any decisions come out yet? Also with NYITCOM Jonesboro they are mission heavy! So usually if you are “good enough” with these schools they care far more about mission fit! I’m not an [ADCOM] obviously but good luck! Hoping we all get that A!

Edited

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Has any decisions come out yet? Also with NYITCOM Jonesboro they are mission heavy! So usually if you are “good enough” with these schools they care far more about mission fit! I’m not an as I’m obviously but good luck! Hoping we all get that A!
Aww yes I hope we all get in as well! No decisions have come out yet to my knowledge but people have predicted that first As could come out tomorrow! I interviewed later in september so i'm not sure if only beginning of sept interview results will come out or all of sept.

Members don't see this ad :)
Aww yes I hope we all get in as well! No decisions have come out yet to my knowledge but people have predicted that first As could come out tomorrow! I interviewed later in september so i'm not sure if only beginning of sept interview results will come out or all of sept.
Awesome! Well I interviewed later as well in September! Thankfully I have already been accepted somewhere else but I loved this school and their mission so I would love to be able to choose between this place! Good Luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Awesome! Well I interviewed later as well in September! Thankfully I have already been accepted somewhere else but I loved this school and their mission so I would love to be able to choose between this place! Good Luck!
congratulations!! thats amazing!

anyone still waiting to here back from secondaries for II invites?

anyone else interview in September refreshing their email every 5 minutes?? 😂

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My heart rate has been up all day lol! I doubt they will send it out today now.

This student didn’t get an email until almost 8pm on the 9th of October, which is today by calendar date. I’m not counting today out yet. Next round of A’s went out 14 November last year, future reference.

If not today then soon!

F4E5A984-563B-4153-A584-2289860CFD48.jpeg

This student didn’t get an email until almost 8pm on the 9th of October, which is today by calendar date. I’m not counting today out yet. Next round of A’s went out 14 November last year, future reference.

If not today then soon!

View attachment 344413
OH SHOOT, I did NOT know that. nevermind! Lol... I am also not counting today out either!

so................ anyone know any jokes to pass the time? I'll start.
"The MCAT is hard the MCAT is important..........."

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Hey everyone, was wondering if I should even bother applying here at this time?

498 MCAT with 3.67 sGPA and 3.80 cGPA for reference of stats.
How are your extra curricular? I would say 💯 yes

I have experience as a scribe, phlebotomist at a donation center, and currently working as a “Senior Medical Lab Phlebotomist Asst. at a clinic (working with urine testing, stool, influenza, strep, ect.)
Good amount of clinical hours from what I stated above and volunteering, along with non-clinical hours as a mentor/tutor at a middle school and some volunteering with orgs during undergrad. Another detail about me is that I did graduate in May of 2019 so it’s been awhile.
The worst they can tell you is no. Give it a shot.

I have experience as a scribe, phlebotomist at a donation center, and currently working as a “Senior Medical Lab Phlebotomist Asst. at a clinic (working with urine testing, stool, influenza, strep, ect.)
Good amount of clinical hours from what I stated above and volunteering, along with non-clinical hours as a mentor/tutor at a middle school and some volunteering with orgs during undergrad. Another detail about me is that I did graduate in May of 2019 so it’s been awhile.
Your stats and activities are similar to mine and I got an II…hopefully an A this week. Go for it!

Just got accepted!! Interviewed 9/24

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
I JUST GOT ACCEPTED LETS GOOOOO! intereviewed 9/20

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
ACCEPTED interviewed 9/20
496 MCAT 3.5 GPA

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Accepted email came at 3pm CST, and interviewed on 9/9 😤

Reactions: 5 users
Can anyone find a link for the total Cost of Attendance at the Jonesboro campus? I found the estimate for the New York campus, but didn’t know if it was different for Jonesboro.

Has anyone been able to find a match list specific to the Jonesboro campus? I have seen the match data, but it's for both campuses combined and the only list they show is matches from the NY campus.

Has anyone been able to find a match list specific to the Jonesboro campus? I have seen the match data, but it's for both campuses combined and the only list they show is matches from the NY campus.
Here is the link for what you might be looking for: Educational Directions | College of Osteopathic Medicine | New York Tech

Can anyone find a link for the total Cost of Attendance at the Jonesboro campus? I found the estimate for the New York campus, but didn’t know if it was different for Jonesboro.
They should both be the same, Arkansas campus might or might not have a slight difference based on this year's payout for the delta scholarship that is awarded to those attending our campus:
Cost: Cost of Education | College of Osteopathic Medicine | New York Tech
Scholarship: Grants and Scholarships | College of Osteopathic Medicine | New York Tech

Congrats future doctors!!!

Here is the link for what you might be looking for: Educational Directions | College of Osteopathic Medicine | New York Tech

They should both be the same, Arkansas campus might or might not have a slight difference based on this year's payout for the delta scholarship that is awarded to those attending our campus:
Scholarship: Grants and Scholarships | College of Osteopathic Medicine | New York Tech

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to attend here in the fall!!!

No A. Interviewed in early September. Hopefully an A soon tho!

Reactions: 2 users
I applied primary in august and got a secondary quickly. But I am just submitting my secondary. The admissions office did email me about my secondary, and I told them I was having some financial obligations and would submit as soon as I was able to.

Hopefully I still have a good chance for an interview.

I also saw that some previous classes received iPads, albeit paid for by the technology fee. Does this still happen?

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

If we didn't receive an A, does that mean something that I don't really want it to mean? Just trying to keep my head up.

• Care