2021-2022 Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine (ARCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
waitlisted yesterday (11/9) following interview on 10/29. I am literally devastated and don't know how to feel.....

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
waitlisted yesterday (11/9) following interview on 10/29. I am literally devastated and don't know how to feel.....
im so sorry to hear that but waitlist is not a rejection! Many people get off WL later in the cycle. Make sure to keep in contact with the school with any updates or letter of intent if it's your top choice. Good luck and don't lose hope!

im so sorry to hear that but waitlist is not a rejection! Many people get off WL later in the cycle. Make sure to keep in contact with the school with any updates or letter of intent if it's your top choice. Good luck and don't lose hope!
i appreciate it! i will definitely do those things!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted this morning! Interviewed 11/05

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations! Did they call you?

Have you heard back yet? I’m waiting, too!
No I still haven’t heard anything and I interviewed 11/2. Very weird someone who interviewed 11/5 got an acceptance call before any of us heard anything

Reactions: 1 user
No I still haven’t heard anything and I interviewed 11/2. Very weird someone who interviewed 11/5 got an acceptance call before any of us heard anything
It was strange to hear, since in their admissions information session they told our group we'd hear back around the end of this week. I asked them about it and didn't get a very clear answer or more brushed it off. But now I am worried they called the wrong person or something.

It was strange to hear, since in their admissions information session they told our group we'd hear back around the end of this week. I asked them about it and didn't get a very clear answer or more brushed it off. But now I am worried they called the wrong person or something.
No, don’t question it! You earned your A, congrats!!

Accepted this evening! Interviewed 11/2

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the call!!! interviewed 11/2

Reactions: 4 users
I just got the call!!! interviewed 11/2
Congrats!! I’m still waiting to hear back from 11/2 but I saw on last year’s thread they call people from the area first? Where are you located?

there's still time to hear back! wishing you the best!!
Thank you! Hoping to hear tomorrow since 2 other people on this thread also interviewed on our day and haven’t heard! Ahhh I am manifesting good news for us all

For those of you waitlisted or rejected, how did you find out and when? I’ve seen that several people on my interview date received their acceptance call yesterday.

For those of you waitlisted or rejected, how did you find out and when? I’ve seen that several people on my interview date received their acceptance call yesterday.
I got waitlisted from Sept. Usually, they'll email at the end of the week after sending out acceptance.

My interviewer said at the end of my interview “well, I hope you get multiple acceptances but I really hope you /choose/ to come study with us here at ARCOM.” Really thought that was a good sign and I would get an A but 15 days later I’m still waiting to hear anything :,)

I was waitlisted and heard back exactly 10 days after my interview. they sent me an email at like 8pm

I was waitlisted and heard back exactly 10 days after my interview. they sent me an email at like 8pm
Thank you so much!! Still nothing on my end but I’m sure I’m either waitlisted or rejected. I heard the waitlist moves quickly though so I hope you get in!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah we’re past the 16 day mark and still no news. I honestly might email or call today just to see because I feel like no one has really waited this long besides having holidays between interview and decision.

Yeah we’re past the 16 day mark and still no news. I honestly might email or call today just to see because I feel like no one has really waited this long besides having holidays between interview and decision.
If you do.. let us know what they say!

If you do.. let us know what they say!
I have some answers lol. The director is out of town until tomorrow so she said that might be holding things up. She also said there’s no “official record” of anyone from 11/2 having a decision(?) But also that the contact info is given to several different people to make the phone calls. And finally she said if we don’t hear anything by Monday to give them a call and they should have a decision by then.

Edit: I don’t know if she was just feeding me lines but now at least it seems like there is still some hope for an A lol

I have some answers lol. The director is out of town until tomorrow so she said that might be holding things up. She also said there’s no “official record” of anyone from 11/2 having a decision(?) But also that the contact info is given to several different people to make the phone calls. And finally she said if we don’t hear anything by Monday to give them a call and they should have a decision by then.

Edit: I don’t know if she was just feeding me lines but now at least it seems like there is still some hope for an A lol
That’s great news!! Thank you SO much!

Waitlisted today but already saw that coming. Hopefully with my fall semester 4.0 science post bacc they’ll let me in :)

II on 11/19. Submitted my supplemental 11/16.

Accepted!!! Interviewed 11/9. I’m sorry for screaming into your ear telephone lady. my first acceptance and I’m so happy!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted!!! Interviewed 11/9. I’m sorry for screaming into your ear telephone lady. my first acceptance and I’m so happy!!!
Congratulations!! You’re gonna be a doctor!!

Does anybody know the residency match rate at ARCOM and where to find this information?

Does anyone know if there's a group chat or FB page for accepted students?

Withdrawing my A, hope it goes out to one of you !!
Good luck future doctors :)

I
I hope you hear back soon! I haven’t heard anything about anyone else from our day yet..
thanks! & me neither, you're the first one i've seen on here from 11/9! seems like usually As go out on tuesdays, they HAD to have you! :)

Hello everyone!! Has anyone that was on a pre secondary hold been sent a secondary recently? I am patiently waiting! Thanks!

interviewed on 11/19 here is to hoping guys!!

Last edited: