2020-2021 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone quick question! I'm still waiting to have my request to join the Facebook group be approved, but is there a GroupMe that I need to join separately or will the info for that be on the Facebook page? Just want to start connecting w everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted students, can we get an update on how many people are in the GroupMe? Anyone waiting to see if they got in somewhere else? No need to say anything if you all don’t want to, but I’d personally love to know because this has always been my dream school
The GroupMe is at 107 as of this evening. There was an influx of like 10 people over the past couple of days.
Hi everyone quick question! I'm still waiting to have my request to join the Facebook group be approved, but is there a GroupMe that I need to join separately or will the info for that be on the Facebook page? Just want to start connecting w everyone!!
The link for the GroupMe is in the Facebook. Takes a little while to get approved for fb group for some reason, but it’s all there

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know approximately when waitlist movement ends here? Trying to crush any budding hope for myself lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Who else is holding out for a spot off the waitlist with full ride cost of attendance scholarship? XD HOLDL

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Completely unrelated, but how in the world did you apply to 56 schools
Went negative in my bank account, switched from full-time to 3 days a week of work, several anxiety attacks, begging every friend to review and edit my essays, the most gracious girlfriend ever, and pure fear of not getting into any school this cycle. XD LOLOL not the healthiest, but really glad I got an A. I knew that interviews would all be remote so even though I went broke on apps my spending was still lower than a good amount of people from other cycles!

Reactions: 1 user
Are we expecting any more WL movement? Crush my dreams already WashU 😩😩😩

Are we expecting any more WL movement? Crush my dreams already WashU 😩😩😩
I wish they were more transparent about position on waitlist. Also waitlisting literally everyone you don't accept is a little annoying, don't string me along if you aren't actually considering me!

Reactions: 9 users
I gotta withdraw from purgatory and commit somewhere else. WashU's been stringing me along too long. Wishing the rest of you the best of luck!!! <3

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
lol I called admissions today because the waiting is killing me and they said wailtist movement can happen literally up until the day before classes start 🥲🙃

• Okay...
  • Haha
I emailed admissions to ask for a yes or no before my CTE at another school and was ghosted. I had to withdraw from the waitlist and commit this past Monday. Today I got an email from admissions saying based on my MCAT score I should apply to WashU :rofl::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Does WashU just generally keep everyone on the Waitlist for the rest of the season until they have White Coat?

Reactions: 1 user
@neurosabre

Neurotic post but one of my interviewers sent me their email via zoom which is how I sent their thank you letter. The other said I could contact them with any more questions, but I don’t know their email. While I want to thank them, I feel weird internet stalking a doctor for their email; especially a medical school Adcom.

Is it gonna seem rude if I don’t send one interviewer a thank you letter? Or can I just email it to admissions? Thanks
Email it to admissions or email a current student/admissions liaison. This was most of the follow up texts I got when I used to be an admissions liaison