2020-2021 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any IS complete in September still waiting a decision? Its been so freaking long, and there's been no correspondence. I really hope they let me know asap instead of in March with a R

Me!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
IS, complete mid October, radio silence for me too.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone think we may hear back tomorrow? I interviewed 1/13 with no news since then.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone think we may hear back tomorrow? I interviewed 1/13 with no news since then.
it's possible but i'm not getting my hopes up because I think dean arias rarely calls two thursdays in a row (interviewed 1/12 btw)

I think 1/12 and 1/13 interviewers heard back 2 Thursdays after their interview. So 1/28.
Maybe I'm holding out hope but I don't think many interviewees heard back on 1/28 (just going off the lack of waitlist emails and acceptances that were reported) and I think we'll probably hear something by Thursday next week (2/11) if we're gonna get an A or WL. In this thread it seems like people either got the call on Thursday 2 weeks out or 4 weeks out depending on how backed up admissions were.

Maybe I'm holding out hope but I don't think many interviewees heard back on 1/28 (just going off the lack of waitlist emails and acceptances that were reported) and I think we'll probably hear something by Thursday next week (2/11) if we're gonna get an A or WL. In this thread it seems like people either got the call on Thursday 2 weeks out or 4 weeks out depending on how backed up admissions were.
Definitely. I think all any of us can do is just hope for the best at this point. I am also hoping to hear back next Thursday, so hopefully she will make more calls then.

Reactions: 1 user
IS complete mid August. praying for an interview!!!
Same! IS complete late august. I’m holding on to hope since I haven’t been caught in any pre-II R waves. But it could mean that they just haven’t gotten to my app. Good luck to both of us

Just got WL'd as well. Interviewed 1/12. Sounds like "The Office of Admissions will contact you during the summer," and the list isn't ranked, so everyone's really in the dark about their chances of getting in. Best to assume it won't work out, I guess––shucks

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got WL'd as well. Interviewed 1/12. Sounds like "The Office of Admissions will contact you during the summer," and the list isn't ranked, so everyone's really in the dark about their chances of getting in. Best to assume it won't work out, I guess––shucks
When did you get the waitlist email?

Any more II? And are they receptive to pre-II updates?

any useful info on the class of 2025 facebook page?

How did people find the class of 2025 fb group? I got an email about it but never received a link

Hopefully! But most of the 1/12 and 1/13 interviewers didn’t hear back two weeks after and we’re hoping to hear back this Thursday!
I see! Well today they are meeting to discuss who is accepted. Hopefully we all hear good news in a few days.

Has anyone that interviewed 1/12 or 1/13 heard back at all? I know some got waitlist emails?

IS pre-ii R just now, hooray. good luck yall

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R just now! Complete mid-July. Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Just got the call!!! I’M SHAKING, this is my top school and I’m in disbelief 😭😭😭 interviewed 01/13!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users