2020-2021 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got LECOM-B today, I did not even get an email, was going to check the status of my application and I saw that a new tab appeared under Erie so I gotta fill that now. Not sure what took so long, but I sent in my stuff before June and just now got word from Brandenton when Erie gave me news about 2 weeks ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Just checked my spam folder and my supplemental invite has been sitting there for 2 weeks!! Thank god I checked this forum

Reactions: 1 user
Just got LECOM-B today, I did not even get an email, was going to check the status of my application and I saw that a new tab appeared under Erie so I gotta fill that now. Not sure what took so long, but I sent in my stuff before June and just now got word from Brandenton when Erie gave me news about 2 weeks ago.

I am confused where do you see the LECOM-B secondary in the portal? I do not see it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am confused where do you see the LECOM-B secondary in the portal? I do not see it.
There is a tab just like how it shows LECOM-E, it did not show up until this morning for me and I sent in my application a while ago. I would wait or maybe call, I actually was planning to do otherwise but then it seems like the issue resolved itself. Did not get any email, not in my main or spam for LECOM-B.

I called the admissions office today and was told to fill out the LECOM Erie app even if I did not receive an email. I received Bradenton last week and in the portal it showed me the option to fill out Erie but I did not yet because I did not get an email telling me to fill it out. My Bradenton email was in my regular inbox. I have checked my spam and did not have anything from Erie.

I called the admissions office today and was told to fill out the LECOM Erie app even if I did not receive an email. I received Bradenton last week and in the portal it showed me the option to fill out Erie but I did not yet because I did not get an email telling me to fill it out. My Bradenton email was in my regular inbox. I have checked my spam and did not have anything from Erie.

How do you fill it out without receiving the email, is there a tab on your portal?

Bradenton and Erie use the same portal. I had a tab for Erie on my portal.

I also had a Brandenton tab on my portal so I just submitted it before getting an email. Anyone else do the same?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have any of the II's going out been for APAP candidates? TIA!

Have any of the II's going out been for APAP candidates? TIA!
I am wondering this as well. I applied to this program - submitted secondary 6/17 and have been “under review” on portal since. No II yet

I'm literally fishing while waiting for results. Not stressed at all. You guys cool down because med school is gonna be 100x more stressful. Patience and eventually we will get word from them.
Bro that’s a fat mood. Went fishing in Idaho the other day:
C641903D-E3BF-47B8-8427-076E7726A790.jpeg

Reactions: 9 users
Haha going fishing next week in some eastern High Sierra alpine lakes. need to start a fishing club if enough of us end up here LOL

Oh man, I love fishing and my husband is crossing all of his fingers that I get into LECOM solely so we can live on Lake Erie.

Bro let’s do a practice together.
Bet, let us become doctors first then let the river flow. And heck yea I for sure will start some outdoor club of some sort if there is none and go fishing with the group after exams to cool down. We all need the relaxation!

Bet, let us become doctors first then let the river flow. And heck yea I for sure will start some outdoor club of some sort if there is none and go fishing with the group after exams to cool down. We all need the relaxation!
YES

I am wondering this as well. I applied to this program - submitted secondary 6/17 and have been “under review” on portal since. No II yet

Did you get a secondary???

Does anyone know when interview invites will go out for Seton Hill?

My Bradenton supplemental application finally showed up in the portal. Hopefully Im not too late.

My Bradenton supplemental application finally showed up in the portal. Hopefully Im not too late.
I think you’re still gold my friend. LECOM-B hasn’t sent II yet at all.

I think you’re still gold my friend. LECOM-B hasn’t sent II yet at all.
Nice thanks! I don't know if I should just pay for the app since LECOM hasn't approved my fee waiver yet...

Just an update.Interview invites for the APAP program have not gone out yet.

Reactions: 1 users
So I submitted my LECOM-Erie secondary on 06/16 and I haven't received an II. My app was fully complete. Does that mean I'm not getting an II?

So I submitted my LECOM-Erie secondary on 06/16 and I haven't received an II. My app was fully complete. Does that mean I'm not getting an II?

Yes your cycle is over, prepare your app for next year

JK. Still super early and plenty of time to hear back.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
that's only the first round, if everything is completed, just sit back and relax, you did everything you could at this point.

that's only the first round, if everything is completed, just sit back and relax, you did everything you could at this point.

I wonder when the next wave of II's will come out! Maybe next week?

If I ranked Seton Hill as my first choice, and Erie as my second, should I even worry that I won't be getting an interview invite until later in the cycle? (After checking the seton hill past year threads they came out in august). Or has there been interview invites to those who ranked Erie other than their first choice?

Last year IIs were sent on July 2. Fingers crossed

Stop you can't tell me that. I am going to be checking NON STOP tomorrow. :cryi:

If they do end up sending out II's tomorrow, best of luck everyone and share the good news here :D

Reactions: 2 users
anyone know what they got as their interview questions asked this year?

I'm not sure if I want them to be able to see how many times I've checked my portal either they'd take it as "very very interested" or "too neurotic"

I'm not sure if I want them to be able to see how many times I've checked my portal either they'd take it as "very very interested" or "too neurotic"
Set the page as your homepage, if they ask you about it say you are a #1 fan. Anyways good luck you guys, let us hear some good news about interview invites!!

Man, you are def not alone. I hope they can't see how many times I've checked or they'll think I'm nuts haha.

Under the required letters and credits I have a small dropdown box but when I click it nothing is there. I am assuming that is a good sign?

Under the required letters and credits I have a small dropdown box but when I click it nothing is there. I am assuming that is a good sign?
Im pretty sure nothing populates until you are selected for a interview and then if you have something outstanding it is listed there

I think so because that’s meant for interview specific people?

I too noticed that on my account a few weeks ago. I don’t think it’s anything special unfortunately. :(