2020-2021 Brown (Alpert)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Considering waitlist movement has started and only one person has posted, I wonder if there will be overall less movement compared to previous years.

Members don't see this ad.

Got accepted today!! Interviewed back in October, waitlisted in Nov and sent an LOI at the start of March. Good luck to everyone else, the process is still not over yet!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Got accepted today!! Interviewed back in October, waitlisted in Feb and sent an LOI at the start of March. Good luck to everyone else, the process is still not over yet!!!
lol- how did you get waitlisted in February if you interviewed in October? I interviewed later than you and heard back in December- everyone in my group did.
I doubt you even interviewed at Brown.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Considering waitlist movement has started and only one person has posted, I wonder if there will be overall less movement compared to previous years.
lol- how did you get waitlisted in February if you interviewed in October? I interviewed later than you and heard back in December- everyone in my group did.
Looking at previous threads, I think we will have to wait and see until at least mid-May to see what happens. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Apologies for the typo; meant to say waitlist in Nov, sent update letter in Feb, and sent LOI in March.
Best of luck :)

Reactions: 1 users
Going crazy waiting for updates
1620335877907.png

Reactions: 2 users
Any news of WL movement in the month of May? Hoping there are still some spots opening up but am losing hope :/