2018-2019 SUNY - Downstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel that they might have over accepted people so that's why they haven't been pulling from the list.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I’ve been fairly active on this board so thought I’d update that I withdrew from the waitlist due to a CTE deadline. Hopefully the field is getting pretty narrow at this point and that someone can get in! I wouldn’t be surprised if downstate had some surprise last minute movement. Good luck everyone!! Downstate is awesome—wish I could have stuck it out with all of you. It’s been fun speculating with you all for the past few months :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve been fairly active on this board so thought I’d update that I withdrew from the waitlist due to a CTE deadline. Hopefully the field is getting pretty narrow at this point and that someone can get in! I wouldn’t be surprised if downstate had some surprise last minute movement. Good luck everyone!! Downstate is awesome—wish I could have stuck it out with all of you. It’s been fun speculating with you all for the past few months :rolleyes:

Good luck to you!

If you have a specific reason why you wish to attend SUNY Downstate or a medical school in New York City, please explain.

did you guys talk about one reason or turn it into a why this school essay?

Well it’s officially over unless people don’t show up at orientation

White Coat Ceremony was just a few hours ago. It’s over.... my dreams of becoming a doctor is over. Thank you

• Sad
Hi I'm a current MD applicant and interviewing at SUNY downstate in March :) I'm from Chicago and don't know much about the school but I'm excited to have an interview. I'd love to hear a current student's perspective/experience, so if anyone's willing to PM me I'd really appreciate that!!

Hi I'm a current MD applicant and interviewing at SUNY downstate in March :) I'm from Chicago and don't know much about the school but I'm excited to have an interview. I'd love to hear a current student's perspective/experience, so if anyone's willing to PM me I'd really appreciate that!!

Wouldn't let me PM you for some reason so feel free to shoot me a message

(Also may want to stick to the 2019-2020 thread)