2017-2018 University of Pikeville - Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When is the second deposit due? I paid the seat deposit several months ago and accepted my financial aid but can't find anywhere saying when the next deposit is due

Members don't see this ad.

I withdrew my seat yesterday. Great program, just not the right fit. Best of luck everyone on the waitlist.

Did anyone else receive an e-mail about an early interview for the Class of 2023 with a possibility to move to Class of 2022 depending on space availability?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else receive an e-mail about an early interview for the Class of 2023 with a possibility to move to Class of 2022 depending on space availability?
Have you already interviewed for the class of 2022?

Nope! I haven't heard anything back so I thought it was a silent rejection but I just got an e-mail today.

Reactions: 1 user
Nope! I haven't heard anything back so I thought it was a silent rejection but I just got an e-mail today.
Same here. I've already been accepted elsewhere so I'll be turning it down but I thought it was nice to see a skype interview option after spending alot of money on applications and traveling to interviews this year.

Reactions: 1 users
How long did it take you guys to hear back after your interview?

Does anyone know when calls go out pulling people off the waitlist? I heard July but hadn’t heard anything yet and was trying to start planning out my next year if they don’t pull people off.

Does anyone know when calls go out pulling people off the waitlist? I heard July but hadn’t heard anything yet and was trying to start planning out my next year if they don’t pull people off.
They consistently go out as soon as spots are available and can continue to go out up until the first day of class.

I know they mention on their home page that they have an IS preference. Could someone let me know if I would be just throwing away money applying here as an OOS? cGPA 3.7, sGPA 3.5, MCAT 499, URM(AA)

Definitely apply i got in OOS with worse stats

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone heard of any rejections yet? I have been complete since October and I have not heard of anything yet. I sent an email asking on when rejections would be going out about two weeks ago and still nothing. I am crossing my fingers that there is still hope but I figured with it being July, rejection would be coming soon.

Has anyone heard of any rejections yet? I have been complete since October and I have not heard of anything yet. I sent an email asking on when rejections would be going out about two weeks ago and still nothing. I am crossing my fingers that there is still hope but I figured with it being July, rejection would be coming soon.
Definitely email the admissions director, I know the current class (starting in July) is already full. Did you interview?

Hey KYCOM students. What are your opinions of the school thus far? I'm contemplating canceling my interview here due to an early acceptance to another school. Any insight to your opinion on the school, or community? how are the residency options? rotation sites? average board scores? etc... Anything to help make a decision.