2017-2018 LECOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don't have much advice except to just be yourself and shine. Good luck!
Woah, you got an MD II already? That's awesome, congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Marked "Under review" seems like they are very fast here so hoping for an II soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Marked "Under review" seems like they are very fast here so hoping for an II soon!

What shows up under your 'Required Letters and Credits' page? I'm really confused because there's nothing on mine and it says 'No folder items received' but they should have at least gotten my courses/ transcript

Ahh! Got my lecomB interview two days post secondary submission! :] 8/15

Ahh! Got my lecomB interview two days post secondary submission! :] 8/15
Nice!!! Congrats, what are your stats?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What shows up under your 'Required Letters and Credits' page? I'm really confused because there's nothing on mine and it says 'No folder items received' but they should have at least gotten my courses/ transcript
Mine is empty too but it may be a glitch in their system. I had my letters received by AACOMAS in early May

Mine is empty too but it may be a glitch in their system. I had my letters received by AACOMAS in early May

I really hope it's just a glitch. I might still call and ask because other people here said that their courses were listed or something

I really hope it's just a glitch. I might still call and ask because other people here said that their courses were listed or something
I'm having the same issue. Do you know what phone number to call them at? I can only find an e-mail. Or are you just planning on calling the main campus phone #?

I'm having the same issue. Do you know what phone number to call them at? I can only find an e-mail. Or are you just planning on calling the main campus phone #?

call the main campus number then ask to be connected to medical school admissions. I tried an hour ago but the admissions office didn't answer after I was transferred

Call the main campus phone at Erie and ask for admissions - they were very nice when I called the other day

Members don't see this ad :)
Call the main campus phone at Erie and ask for admissions - they were very nice when I called the other day

Yeah I just called today and they were very nice. Answered all of my questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone who called about the "Required Letters and Credits" folder being blank ever get an answer you can share with us? :)

If anyone has gotten a SH invite please let me know. Thanks!

guessing i wont get an invite bc i've been complete since 6/23
I wouldn't worry, it's early, probably a lot of us in "under review" purgatory

Could anyone tell me how soon after they submitted their primary that you received a secondary?

Did anyone who called about the "Required Letters and Credits" folder being blank ever get an answer you can share with us? :)

Same question, on the "Required letters and Credits" tab it states "No folder items which meet the requirements have been received."

but....its under review? everything was sent through AACOMAS.

Does that page populate for anyone?

Same question, on the "Required letters and Credits" tab it states "No folder items which meet the requirements have been received."

but....its under review? everything was sent through AACOMAS.

Does that page populate for anyone?

Yeah I called and they said that's normal, they won't populate it until an interview has been scheduled

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
II!! My first one - so excited!

Reactions: 2 users
Got my LECOM-B II yesterday and Erie today. Was complete 7/3

Congrats!!! When did you go under review for erie, and what are your stats?

Thanks! Went under review on 7/3. OOS for Erie.

Last edited:
Damn I was under review 07/03 as well but no change :/

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

II and scheduled for August 11th! First invite I have gotten.
Lizzy M 66.5

II came via Text message then email for those wondering.

Report back and let us know how it is!! Good Luck!

I'm the kind of person who will take an exam with 10 questions and remember only 1 of them. It's a combination of being nervous and also being fully present. But I will certainly try to report what I can!

I wonder when they start accepting?

Also complete on 7/3, but no IIs yet from Erie or B! Both apps still under review.

Congrats to those of you who have received them :)

Reactions: 1 users
Also complete on 7/3, but no IIs yet from Erie or B! Both apps still under review.

Congrats to those of you who have received them :)
Same, I got no love from LECOM so far lol

Same, I got no love from LECOM so far lol

Fingers crossed for both of us! I have similar stats to people getting IIs so I'm hoping for some love, but I guess it's all in the hands of the messed up cycle now!

Fingers crossed for both of us! I have similar stats to people getting IIs so I'm hoping for some love, but I guess it's all in the hands of the messed up cycle now!
Maybe they haven't gotten to our apps yet....

I hope they meet more than once a week. Maybe tomorrow more IIs will be given out.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using SDN mobile

Maybe they haven't gotten to our apps yet....

I hope they meet more than once a week. Maybe tomorrow more IIs will be given out.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using SDN mobile
Hopefully! I'm doing my best to stay positive and be patient..it's still early.

P.S.-- I remember you from when we were both lurking on the MCAT forums. Glad to see you on the other side over here now ;)