Which LECOM Campuses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AspiringDoc911

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am applying to LECOM and was wondering if someone could give me input as to which LECOM campuses are best and for what reason? I have to order my preference of going to Eerie, Seton Hill, and Elmira.

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

It just depends on your preferences! I ranked Seton Hill first because I knew I wanted to do PBL and being a commute-abe distance from Pittsburgh was better for my SO than being in Erie. I've seen a lot of people rank Elmira first because they're from the area and want to be close to home. Most people I see rank SH first are in similar situations to me (better location for SO), or prefer a smaller class size and/or don't want to do cadaver lab (more time to study) (both of which were pros for me too). Most people I see rank Erie first like it because it's the OG campus, want the different pathways that are offered (i.e. if you want to do lecture learning it's the only campus to do it), like that it has more resources (like a cadaver lab), prefer a larger class size, etc. If you're just looking for "prestige factor" I guess you could say Erie is best because it's the oldest and has more research opportunities, but from what I've seen thus far that distinction is minimal. I'd encourage you to pick the campus you feel you will be happiest at because that's how you'll be the most successful!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm applied to Erie because I want to do DSP :)

Reactions: 1 user