2017-2018 Florida State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello waitlist people! This is our week. It is not unheard of to be accepted during thi/ time and admissions even confirmed it so let’s stay hopeful. I was told by so many people I wasn’t going to make it this far but here I am. We can do this!

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like no one has posted a new thread for this so I'll just post here.

Write a critical analysis of your personal and scholastic qualifications for the study of medicine and the realization of your professional ambitions.

Are we supposed to critique ourselves? Say what's bad about our app? I didn't have enough research, MCAT is lower than expected, etc...?

Seems like no one has posted a new thread for this so I'll just post here.

Write a critical analysis of your personal and scholastic qualifications for the study of medicine and the realization of your professional ambitions.

Are we supposed to critique ourselves? Say what's bad about our app? I didn't have enough research, MCAT is lower than expected, etc...?
critical analysis can be about the good stuff

Okay so basically talk about the good, why it would make me a good doctor, critique it.
Also mention a little about the bad and what I could improve on?
Yea, if you decide to mention anything not so good, show how you are going to fix it. For example, if you don’t have much research. Say you are applying to be a research assistant in whatever lab and matches your interests. You’ve come this far, done so much, highlight the positives.

Reactions: 1 user