2017-2018 Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine - Auburn Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So no one that interviewed in September has been accept OR denied yet? I interviewed 10/4, just trying to get an idea on what timing i should expect. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
So no one that interviewed in September has been accept OR denied yet? I interviewed 10/4, just trying to get an idea on what timing i should expect. Thaniks
Not that I know of! We should find out within the next week.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
What kind of interview style did VCOM have?
I had three one on one, 30 minute interviews with different faculty. Very conversational and open file. I had a great time talking with each one and didn't feel like they were trying to trip me up at all. Everyone was so nice, and the students seemed happy to be there. Overall, it was a great experience!

I must say I was very impressed at my interview yesterday. If I get accepted, I may very well attend VCOM-A due to its proximity to my home and family. I would just have to decide between it and CUSOM...

Did anybody have trouble submitting their secondary? I received mine today. And I'm unable to submit, it keeps telling me that my essays are over 500 words, but they aren't!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I must say I was very impressed at my interview yesterday. If I get accepted, I may very well attend VCOM-A due to its proximity to my home and family. I would just have to decide between it and CUSOM...
Is CUSOM a christian medical school?

Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED!!!!! Can barely even type because I'm shaking lol

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats guys! When did y'all interview?

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted today! II was last week on 10/10, so I was not expecting to hear from them so soon. I loved the school and the area, so this is definitely one of my top choices. Best of luck to the rest of you!

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted today as well! Interviewed on 10/10 and received the call about an hour ago. Very excited as this is my second acceptance, and the school I am leaning towards.

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted today!! Interviewed Oct 3rd

Reactions: 2 users
Does VCOM have dual degree programs. I can't find it on the website. But specifically DO/MBA? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Does VCOM have dual degree programs. I can't find it on the website. But specifically DO/MBA? Thanks!

I was wondering the same! I am interested in the DO/mph route. I have seen that the Virginia campus does, but IDK about auburn. I tried calling but got no answer. Please let me know if you find anything!

To my knowledge, no dual degree programs are offered at VCOM-Auburn. I don't know anybody who is doing one, at least.

Those that were called for acceptance, what time of day did you receive your calls? Is there any specific trend with the times or kinda just... random?

Those that were called for acceptance, what time of day did you receive your calls? Is there any specific trend with the times or kinda just... random?
I got mine around noon central time.

Reactions: 1 user
Been complete since 8/22, still no words yet. Have they been filling their class pretty quickly?

Been complete since 8/22, still no words yet. Have they been filling their class pretty quickly?
I've been complete since about the same time. I have pretty good stats and its been silence from them.

II for Nov. 15th! Anyone else interviewing that day?

Paid my deposit this evening! Officially attending VCOM-Auburn for the Class of 2022!

Reactions: 4 users
My letter packet said the first payment was $1500 by Feb 15?
I'm a bit confused by how they set it up. On the letter you sign it made it look like the payment was due on Dec. 1, but documents are due by Feb. 15. But you may be right, I wasn't 100% sure.

I'm a bit confused by how they set it up. On the letter you sign it made it look like the payment was due on Dec. 1, but documents are due by Feb. 15. But you may be right, I wasn't 100% sure.
I’m going to call and double check on Monday. I was really glad to see the Feb due date so I can use my tax return to pay the deposit :laugh:

I’m going to call and double check on Monday. I was really glad to see the Feb due date so I can use my tax return to pay the deposit
I hear you on that it is definitely pricey. I went ahead and paid but immunizations and titers won't be cheap

Has anyone heard anything back who interviewed around October 5th?

Has anyone heard anything back who interviewed around October 5th?
My interview was oct 11 and I heard back in 3 business days. I’m pretty sure there was a committee meeting on the 14th, but don’t quote me on that