2017-2018 Case Western Reserve University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejected this morning ☹ LM 73 OOS complete 9/8. Best of luck to everyone else still in the running!

Members don't see this ad.

Rejected this morning ☹ LM 73 OOS complete 9/8. Best of luck to everyone else still in the running!
University or college Track? I got rejected from the college track as well.

Reactions: 1 user
University or college Track? I got rejected from the college track as well.

Just University Track, but I imagine the College Track rejection will be coming soon since to my understanding it is the more competitive of the two tracks.

And sorry to hear about your rejection. Best of luck wherever else you applied!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got rejected here. Currently sitting on two interviews at top 25's. Curriculum probably would not have been a good fit for me anyway.

Complete mid-July, ORM, LizzyM 73, IS.

Good luck to the remainder of you!!!

Rejected good luck to everyone else!

Anyone know if Oct 16th will for sure be the date for admissions decisions for those that interviewed in September? I've worked it up in my head that it will be and now I'm freaking out since it's only a week away, and my birthday is the 17th lol. Going to be a stressful week ahead

Anyone know if Oct 16th will for sure be the date for admissions decisions for those that interviewed in September? I've worked it up in my head that it will be and now I'm freaking out since it's only a week away, and my birthday is the 17th lol. Going to be a stressful week ahead

Dude, I literally had a dream that they fedexed me a package in the middle of the night that had a rejection letter in it.

Reactions: 6 users
Case: Enough with the postbac emails already. Send the II now! :lame:

Reactions: 6 users
Dude, I literally had a dream that they fedexed me a package in the middle of the night that had a rejection letter in it.

Damn lol. I have a constant flip flop of dreams. One night I got in and it's the best day of my life, then the next night I don't get in because of some horrible reason. Never have I had such a vivid dream like yours lol, that's brutal. Let's hope Oct 16th brings us some good news and eliminates some of these nightmares haha. Best of luck to you

IMG_4657.JPG

Complete since mid-July. Nada.
Or, to quote my favorite high school radio DJs, "Dead air.... um... dead air."

Reactions: 5 users
It's so silent I'm growing concerned that I'm not even receiving their spam mail...

Reactions: 4 users
Complete mid-July and silence :(
Putting me on hold is probably better than this silence.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II to university track! OOS, LM ~72, complete 7/25. Had dates from late Nov to mid-Dec.

Reactions: 4 users
ok but I had this same dream a couple of nights ago, creepy... woke up so stressed.

Placed on hold pending phone interview for College Program. No news from University Program yet.

LizzyM ~72; Complete 9/4

II today!! Complete third week of sept. OOS

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else complete Mid july with nothing? Just reject me already....

Reactions: 7 users
II apparently two days ago. Just checked my portal and saw I was invited for an interview. I was complete the middle of July.

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone sent them any updates? I have a book chapter I'm 2nd author on (out of 2) that was accepted for editing & publication (IE, it'll be published and I don't have any more work to do) and I'm not sure if I should send an update.

Also, personal update: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reactions: 2 users
Rejected a few days ago but never received an email...just saw it on the portal.

Rejected a few days ago but never received an email...just saw it on the portal.

Sorry to hear that. I was put on hold for the college track yesterday and never received an email either: just portal update.

Interviews to both programs yesterday! I'm shocked!

Reactions: 3 users
COMPLETE SINCE MID JULY.....DEAD SILENCE INCLUDING FROM MSTP.....

was anyone placed on hold and did a phone interview with Lerner? what was the phone interview like?

My first acceptance!! Woo!

Reactions: 25 users
was anyone placed on hold and did a phone interview with Lerner? what was the phone interview like?

Hasn't been scheduled yet but got the invite. Did you email them to schedule? I emailed on Thursday but haven't heard yet. Maybe they're just slow?

Alternate list! Woo!

Oh wait

[cries]

Wow they don’t even wait til Monday, they told you guys the very first day! Congrats to those accepted and if not keep your head up bc it’s a long year left

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hasn't been scheduled yet but got the invite. Did you email them to schedule? I emailed on Thursday but haven't heard yet. Maybe they're just slow?

I just saw the message yesterday so I was planning on calling tomorrow to schedule it. Maybe if you call to schedule you'll get a faster response?

I just saw the message yesterday so I was planning on calling tomorrow to schedule it. Maybe if you call to schedule you'll get a faster response?

I called them and they said to email....

Congrats on the first round of acceptances! M2 here and happy to answer questions as you move forward deciding between your options.

Hi, I'm currently preparing for an interview from CCLCM. I'm a bit confused about how to choose and name a mentor in the interviews. I'm assuming that they'll ask me about who I want to work with, and I want to continue doing clinical research, mostly, but I wasn't sure if the program was more basic science oriented.
Also, are we free to name any faculty in either Case Western or Cleveland Clinic?
Thanks!