2016-2017 The Commonwealth Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Been complete since 7/20 and I'm in state. Not a word yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Does TCMC reject throughout the cycle? I've been complete since July as well and nothing but silence

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got deferred Post-Interview :/ OOS.

just woke up to a post-interview deferral :/ OOS

May I ask when did you all interviewed?

Application was deferred to be reviewed on a later..ouch but at least it's not a rejection!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted!!!!! So happy. Interviewed 9/9, IS

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else who was accepted having trouble completing the technical standards and financial aid form?

Accepted!!! Interviewed 9/9 IS. LizzyM 74
I am also having difficulty with the technical standards and financial aid. The check boxes don't seem to be working?

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted at 2:14 pm!
Interviewed 9/9, IS

I am also having difficulty with the technical standards and financial aid. The check boxes don't seem to be working?
I tried it on my phone and the forms ended up working that way. Weird, but it works. Congratulations on your acceptance!

Accepted! Congrats everyone

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted!

Just got an acceptance!!!! I cannot breathe :soexcited::soexcited:

Accepted!!!!! So happy. Interviewed 9/9, IS

Accepted at 2:14 pm!
Interviewed 9/9, IS

Accepted! Congrats everyone

Congrats!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys :soexcited:

Just one question for you guys....Did you send any sorta thank you e-mail after your interview?

Congrats!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys :soexcited:

Just one question for you guys....Did you send any sorta thank you e-mail after your interview?
I sent thank you emails to my interviewers!

When do you guys think the October 3rd date will get decisions?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

When TCMC sends you an email, and you think it's your decision, but it's an announcement. My heart actually skipped a beat

Okay TCMC, quit it with the emails. They have to know that it's annoying to receive an email that has nothing to do with your application.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

how long does it take for this school to give you any response after you submit your secondary??

omg, i just got that stupid promotional email about TCMC right after I posted!

I read this:
"Thank you for your interest in and application to the Doctor of Medicine (MD) program at The Commonwealth Medical College (TCMC)..."

and then this:
"I wish you the best of luck in the application process,"

I thought I had gotten rejected...

I read this:
"Thank you for your interest in and application to the Doctor of Medicine (MD) program at The Commonwealth Medical College (TCMC)..."

and then this:
"I wish you the best of luck in the application process,"

I thought I had gotten rejected...
Same here! These random emails are really stressing me out

Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile

Anyone know when the next round of interviews goes out?

Reactions: 6 users
Check your portal, I never received an acceptance email, but was accepted on their supplemental site! I interviewed on 9/9/16.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have an idea of how many applicants that get deferred end up getting in? Do they even reject anyone at this point or is it just accepted/deferred?

Congrats to accepted! Submitted payment September 19 but I forgot to submit the secondary lol...Submitted secondary on October 18 and invited for interview October 24. Interviewing December 2, 2016. LizzyM 65+