2010-2011 Meharry Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got called with an offer last Thursday saying that there was one slot and I had to make a decision that day. I would have liked to had more time to think about it but I had already begun a prematriculation program at another school and decided to stay where I am. I was waitlisted 11/5/2010. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

EDIT: Also, I never recieved any email saying which list I was on. Just the email saying I was on the waitlist back in November. This was the first time hearing from them since then.

Members don't see this ad.

It is very quite...maybe there's a wait list withdrawal storm coming...

Members don't see this ad :)
Mandatory Orientation begins this Friday so I just wanted to wish those of you that are still on the waitlist good luck. You never know what can happen between now and then. I think last year somebody got pulled the day before Orientation.

Mandatory Orientation begins this Friday so I just wanted to wish those of you that are still on the waitlist good luck. You never know what can happen between now and then. I think last year somebody got pulled the day before Orientation.

Thanks DrJenJen!

Hey guys, just spoke to Mosley and he said that everyone showed up for orientation today. I guess that means the beginning of Round 2. God has a plan for us so don't fret!
To those who got in: CONGRATS AGAIN! Have a a great M1 year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.