2009-2010 Mount Sinai Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know mdeast said Penn is after clinical rotations, but do some schools do it after the 1.5 preclinical years? Doing it after 1.5 years is excellent in my opinion, but waiting until after your clinical year is terrible.
Emory and UVa have Step 1 after the 1.5 years.

Members don't see this ad.

If you guys don't mind my asking, why are some of you nervous about a traditional curriculum? I'm obviously a bit out of the loop so I'm just curious.

I know a lot of you are undecided about the specialty you will eventually choose, but you have plenty of time regardless of which curriculum a school has to choose your specialty. For the handful of people who really can't decide even after clinical rotations, I really don't think an extra half year of rotations will help in the decision process. The best thing, from my perspective, about the 1.5 preclinical curricula is that it allows students more time to do research. There's plenty of time to do research in a traditional 2 year curriculum, but in terms of dedicated research time, you can only do it between the summer of first and second year, during fourth year, or during a year off. But in terms of the clinical aspect of the 1.5 curricula, it's not really an advantage to me.

Also, from your experiences, when do you take step 1 with a 1.5 year curriculum? I know mdeast said Penn is after clinical rotations, but do some schools do it after the 1.5 preclinical years? Doing it after 1.5 years is excellent in my opinion, but waiting until after your clinical year is terrible. It's hard enough motivating yourself to study for step 2 after your clinical year, I couldn't imagine motivating myself to study biochem and the other courses that you really don't use much once you hit the wards.

Hey jbz---

It's a different approach, but the idea/thinking is that once you've been on the wards for a year and have spent a lot of time in clinical settings understanding the treatment of disease much better than you did after your preclinical curriculum...that you become better prepared to be able to relate some of the questions on Step 1 to real patients and cases you've seen firsthand. Most of my friends at Penn have told me it has been REALLY helpful, especially because there are a lot of questions on Step 1 that have strong clinical reasoning components. Personally, I agree with this.

And, also personally, I'm anxious to get into the clinic and start learning real hands-on medicine. I think the pre-clinical material is important...but to be honest, you're going to forget most of it anyway...and anything you REALLY have to know is tested on the Step 1, which you will be independently reviewing for on your own regardless. So, for me, I'd rather spend less time in class and more time experiencing medicine, conducting research, pursuing outside pursuits.

Personally, I think if you can condense, cut the fact, from the 2 year curriculum and make it shorter, why not?

Crabby much? Thank you for your insight into Second Look. If you don't have anything constructive to add please don't respond. As a native New Yorker, talk of bars, social life and gym memberships and the like does not sway me either way as its more of a been there done that sort of thing in my case. I wanted different perspectives on what a couple people thought about the school based on their second visit. I work here so I have a good feeling about what goes on here but I just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Thank you for your responses! I was just interested to see how people viewed Sinai the second time around.

jeez. you asked the question in a way that made me think you hadn't checked in on the rest of the posts before you posted. my b. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey jbz---

It's a different approach, but the idea/thinking is that once you've been on the wards for a year and have spent a lot of time in clinical settings understanding the treatment of disease much better than you did after your preclinical curriculum...that you become better prepared to be able to relate some of the questions on Step 1 to real patients and cases you've seen firsthand. Most of my friends at Penn have told me it has been REALLY helpful, especially because there are a lot of questions on Step 1 that have strong clinical reasoning components. Personally, I agree with this.

And, also personally, I'm anxious to get into the clinic and start learning real hands-on medicine. I think the pre-clinical material is important...but to be honest, you're going to forget most of it anyway...and anything you REALLY have to know is tested on the Step 1, which you will be independently reviewing for on your own regardless. So, for me, I'd rather spend less time in class and more time experiencing medicine, conducting research, pursuing outside pursuits.

Personally, I think if you can condense, cut the fact, from the 2 year curriculum and make it shorter, why not?

I see. I definitely agree about cutting the fat, but I was just curious why it made some of you nervous. I will have to just disagree about it helping for step 1 though. A lot of step 1 is basic science-related (behavioral science, biochemistry, anatomy, embryology, pharmacology, immunology, genetics, pathology). These are things that you need to know to build on the more clinically pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment, but your clinical years won't help that much in terms of learning, memorizing, and retaining that information. Definitely it will help with the more clinically-oriented questions, but from my experience those are the easier questions. Step 2 is 90% clinically-oriented about pathophys, diagnosis and treatment, so it makes sense to have it during fourth year, but I would say step 1 is at most 50% that stuff.

If Sinai does eventually move to a 1.5 preclinical curriculum, I hope it's the way Emory and UVa do it by getting step 1 out of the way. I just fear that med school will become more and more demanding on the students by condensing the material.

Hello Jbz,

Can I ask you more questions? You are always so helpful!

How responsive are investigators at Sinai to working with medical students? If I want to do research, will I have to beg several people before I find a project or can I find something easily? Will I get to be a major part of the research or feel in the way?

Also, are there more opportunities to TA besides anatomy lab, or is that the only option?

I see. I definitely agree about cutting the fat, but I was just curious why it made some of you nervous. I will have to just disagree about it helping for step 1 though. A lot of step 1 is basic science-related (behavioral science, biochemistry, anatomy, embryology, pharmacology, immunology, genetics, pathology). These are things that you need to know to build on the more clinically pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment, but your clinical years won't help that much in terms of learning, memorizing, and retaining that information. Definitely it will help with the more clinically-oriented questions, but from my experience those are the easier questions. Step 2 is 90% clinically-oriented about pathophys, diagnosis and treatment, so it makes sense to have it during fourth year, but I would say step 1 is at most 50% that stuff.

If Sinai does eventually move to a 1.5 preclinical curriculum, I hope it's the way Emory and UVa do it by getting step 1 out of the way. I just fear that med school will become more and more demanding on the students by condensing the material.

I think it will be like that at Sinai. They mentioned briefly at second look that they would be shortening pre-clinical by only about 2-2.5 months, but that's something that's in the works for 2-3 years down the road. Not an immediate change.

I think it will be like that at Sinai. They mentioned briefly at second look that they would be shortening pre-clinical by only about 2-2.5 months, but that's something that's in the works for 2-3 years down the road. Not an immediate change.

Ah I see. Thanks for the info.

Hello Jbz,

Can I ask you more questions? You are always so helpful!

How responsive are investigators at Sinai to working with medical students? If I want to do research, will I have to beg several people before I find a project or can I find something easily? Will I get to be a major part of the research or feel in the way?

Also, are there more opportunities to TA besides anatomy lab, or is that the only option?

This is only from my experience and I can't predict what your experience will be like. During my first year, I met with the chair of a department about research. He told me all about the research going on in that department and gave me a couple of names of people to contact who were doing research similar to my interests. I got in touch with one of them and met him that following week and got myself involved in a project for that coming up summer. I also got involved in multiple projects with different PIs during my four years and found it incredibly easy to do so. Honestly, it seems like everyone wants med students to be a part of their research because we have more free time and can do a bulk of the work. I was involved in a couple of first author projects, which is nice for residency.

I found that getting involved in bench/basic science research is a little harder to set up than clinical research. This is because basic science research necessitates more devoted time, which is sometimes difficult as a med student, and also because it requires a certain skill set, and as such some faculty may be reluctant to have a med student working on certain projects. That being said, there is so much basic science research going on that it's still very easy to get a project in a bench research lab. However, I've noticed that the people who do so either devote a chunk of time during fourth year to such a project or take off a year to do research. Clinical research is so easy to get involved in that you will have no problem finding a project aligned with your interests. Now, whether it's bench or clinical research, if you're gunning to do research with the head of the department or a top faculty, it will be harder to set up.

That was my experience and I hope it would be the same for you.

Edit: Also, when doing research at Sinai, or any school for that matter, I feel that it is important for you to get published and even be first author if possible. This is completely reasonable and faculty are well aware that students need this. If you meet with faculty about doing research with them, you should definitely bring it up so they are know what your goals are.

This is only from my experience and I can't predict what your experience will be like. During my first year, I met with the chair of a department about research. He told me all about the research going on in that department and gave me a couple of names of people to contact who were doing research similar to my interests. I got in touch with one of them and met him that following week and got myself involved in a project for that coming up summer. I also got involved in multiple projects with different PIs during my four years and found it incredibly easy to do so. Honestly, it seems like everyone wants med students to be a part of their research because we have more free time and can do a bulk of the work. I was involved in a couple of first author projects, which is nice for residency.

I found that getting involved in bench/basic science research is a little harder to set up than clinical research. This is because basic science research necessitates more devoted time, which is sometimes difficult as a med student, and also because it requires a certain skill set, and as such some faculty may be reluctant to have a med student working on certain projects. That being said, there is so much basic science research going on that it's still very easy to get a project in a bench research lab. However, I've noticed that the people who do so either devote a chunk of time during fourth year to such a project or take off a year to do research. Clinical research is so easy to get involved in that you will have no problem finding a project aligned with your interests. Now, whether it's bench or clinical research, if you're gunning to do research with the head of the department or a top faculty, it will be harder to set up.

That was my experience and I hope it would be the same for you.

Thanks!

i found that sinai had about the same amount of party hardy stuff being said/done than at the other schools i've visited and re-visited... i was just disappointed because i thought that in a cosmopolitan place like sinai, this wouldn't be the case (and sadly i found it to be true at NYU and columbia as well). it's freaking NYC. there is so much to enjoy besides bars. i've been here for 6 years, have had a blast, and can count the number of times i've "gone out" in the traditional sense on one hand. i've always known that this makes me a huge nerd, but i thought med school would have a higher proportion of huge nerds like me.

in a hope to comfort you about this; a lot of times, i go out with classmates and we get student rush tickets to the ballet, the philharmonic, concerts, etc. I really used to be a bar/party type of person, but now that i'm in med school i dont have the energy or feel like wasting my time that way. In the past few weeks, (while yes i know i should be studying haha) I've been to Chicago on broadway, the NY Philharmonic, a Flaming Lips concert, a Rodrigo y Gabriela concert at radio city, and saw Sublime at the Roseland Ballroom. There's TONS of stuff to do in this city. Our classes send out emails all the time to get together pick up games of football, soccer, volleyball, basketball etc at the 92nd street Y (yes we do have free memberships), the courts in our courtyard, or central park. There are groups of people that go to bars all the time, the frat types, there are also tons of other different types of people and cliques.

i'm not sure what this means-- are you equating social with loving to get drunk?

i found that sinai had about the same amount of party hardy stuff being said/done than at the other schools i've visited and re-visited... i was just disappointed because i thought that in a cosmopolitan place like sinai, this wouldn't be the case (and sadly i found it to be true at NYU and columbia as well). it's freaking NYC. there is so much to enjoy besides bars. i've been here for 6 years, have had a blast, and can count the number of times i've "gone out" in the traditional sense on one hand. i've always known that this makes me a huge nerd, but i thought med school would have a higher proportion of huge nerds like me.

anyway, bottom line is that i don't really care. i'm going to sinai because it seems like the right place for me in every other way. all of my friends are in NYC anyway, so it doesn't matter so much to me if i have less in common with the typical med student than i thought i would.

I don't think going to a bar necessarily means getting drunk. I went to the bar events at other revisits (couldn't go to Sinai's though), and I wouldn't consider myself the bar type. However, I think you can talk to a lot more students/potential classmates at a bar than say a movie or a play. The first years go out of their way to take students to a bar as a way to socialize and celebrate the fact that we got into medical school, but that doesn't necessarily mean they go to bars often. It's not too big a deal - I'm sure you'll find a group a people at the school that share your interests.

On a side note, DW, it's unfortunate you withdrew from Cornell before the revisit - they had a lot of non-bar events (comedy club, off-broadway play, jazz club, coffee house, museum, games in Central Park - but I'm sure you've done it all :p ).

Also, I found it funny that Sinai and Cornell both went to Dorrian's for revisit. That place must have a disproportionately large number of medical students as patrons!

in a hope to comfort you about this; a lot of times, i go out with classmates and we get student rush tickets to the ballet, the philharmonic, concerts, etc. I really used to be a bar/party type of person, but now that i'm in med school i dont have the energy or feel like wasting my time that way. In the past few weeks, (while yes i know i should be studying haha) I've been to Chicago on broadway, the NY Philharmonic, a Flaming Lips concert, a Rodrigo y Gabriela concert at radio city, and saw Sublime at the Roseland Ballroom. There's TONS of stuff to do in this city. Our classes send out emails all the time to get together pick up games of football, soccer, volleyball, basketball etc at the 92nd street Y (yes we do have free memberships), the courts in our courtyard, or central park. There are groups of people that go to bars all the time, the frat types, there are also tons of other different types of people and cliques.

LIES! It must have been Sublime with Rome, which I will argue is not the same haha. RIP Nowell....

Members don't see this ad :)

i love the roseland ballroom. i saw ben fold there a few years ago. i also saw death cab for cutie there once (though i'm a bit ashamed to admit this).

I don't think going to a bar necessarily means getting drunk. I went to the bar events at other revisits (couldn't go to Sinai's though), and I wouldn't consider myself the bar type. However, I think you can talk to a lot more students/potential classmates at a bar than say a movie or a play. The first years go out of their way to take students to a bar as a way to socialize and celebrate the fact that we got into medical school, but that doesn't necessarily mean they go to bars often. It's not too big a deal - I'm sure you'll find a group a people at the school that share your interests.

On a side note, DW, it's unfortunate you withdrew from Cornell before the revisit - they had a lot of non-bar events (comedy club, off-broadway play, jazz club, coffee house, museum, games in Central Park - but I'm sure you've done it all :p ).

aw, that does sound fun. but i'm 100% sure cornell would be the wrong place for me, unfortunately :shrug:

Dude, why ashamed to admit to Death Cab for Cutie? I quite enjoy them...

Yeah, I don't really know "types" of music... I like Death Cab... I guess they aren't my usual style (i.e. Bruce Springsteen), but nice relaxing music....

Maybe I'm just trying to stall May 15th's quickening approach and decision making...

Yeah, I don't really know "types" of music... I like Death Cab... I guess they aren't my usual style (i.e. Bruce Springsteen), but nice relaxing music....

Maybe I'm just trying to stall May 15th's quickening approach and decision making...

:laugh: what are you deciding between?

:laugh: what are you deciding between?
I'm deciding btw Mount Sinai and UCSF... fairly certain Sinai is the winner, but UCSF gave me a small academic grant which makes an already tough decision even worse. gah.

well, second look ended today and im left wondering whether or not i met the infamous mdeast :p

hmmmm, I wonder if I met you, waitlist buddy! what's your thinking right now on where you want to go?

Infamous? Aren't I just famous? I ran into Question and aarms but apparently missed dw. I was there at Dorians and another bar afterwards.

Last edited:
I'm surprised they took you guys all the way to Aces of Eights...that's pretty far down-town. Then again, they give huge discounts for NY social sports so maybe they did for revisit as well...

I'm surprised they took you guys all the way to Aces of Eights...that's pretty far down-town. Then again, they give huge discounts for NY social sports so maybe they did for revisit as well...

I'm pretty sure we walked uptown to get to Aces of Eights from Dorian's...hmm. I think it was like 1st and 80-something. Maybe there's more than one location? I mean, we walked home from Aces to Aron and it was a bit of a walk but not a trek. Either way, I'm not so sure it's a place I'd frequent as a student...except maybe when I'm really feeling the need to relive college...

I'm pretty sure we walked uptown to get to Aces of Eights from Dorian's...hmm. I think it was like 1st and 80-something. Maybe there's more than one location? I mean, we walked home from Aces to Aron and it was a bit of a walk but not a trek. Either way, I'm not so sure it's a place I'd frequent as a student...except maybe when I'm really feeling the need to relive college...

There's actually 2 aces of eight. One is on the Lower East Side (Avenue A/3rd) and another on the Upper East Side (87th and 1st). We obviously went to the one at 87th and 1st and I don't remember the walk being very long.

hmmmm, I wonder if I met you, waitlist buddy! what's your thinking right now on where you want to go?

Infamous? Aren't I just famous? I ran into Question and aarms but apparently missed dw. I was there at Dorians and another bar afterwards.

I didnt go around asking too much about where people were deciding between, so I don't recall who people are based on that. I know I bumped into dw but the rest of you have much less informative SDN posting trails :p. I went to Dorrian's but not Aces...though I might as well have since I didnt fall asleep until 5 am the next morning anyway :rolleyes:

I'm pretty set on Sinai at this point, unless I get waitlist movement from a top 10 or CCLCM. Even then, parting with Sinai would be difficult...I know the place way too well (ie. the doctor who spearheaded efforts to go to haiti after the EQ, some of the older med students, and even one of the anesthesia residents at the Human Sim center in KCC 8 :D)

The location is MUCH better than columbia's...P&S tries to sell the school like it's in NYC, but Washington Heights is pretty barren except for one overpriced pub (Coogan's) and some fast food restaurants, and it takes 30+ minutes by subway to get into a decent part of the city.

On a different note, my table at Tony's had a brief discussion about Starcraft 2...how weird is it that yesterday the game was given a release date (7/27) :laugh:. I was really hoping it would come out earlier so I could get things out of my system before MS1 :mad: but maybe we can start some inter-med school tourneys :D

I didnt go around asking too much about where people were deciding between, so I don't recall who people are based on that. I know I bumped into dw but the rest of you have much less informative SDN posting trails :p. I went to Dorrian's but not Aces...though I might as well have since I didnt fall asleep until 5 am the next morning anyway :rolleyes:

I'm pretty set on Sinai at this point, unless I get waitlist movement from a top 10 or CCLCM. Even then, parting with Sinai would be difficult...I know the place way too well (ie. the doctor who spearheaded efforts to go to haiti after the EQ, some of the older med students, and even one of the anesthesia residents at the Human Sim center in KCC 8 :D)

The location is MUCH better than columbia's...P&S tries to sell the school like it's in NYC, but Washington Heights is pretty barren except for one overpriced pub (Coogan's) and some fast food restaurants, and it takes 30+ minutes by subway to get into a decent part of the city.

On a different note, my table at Tony's had a brief discussion about Starcraft 2...how weird is it that yesterday the game was given a release date (7/27) :laugh:. I was really hoping it would come out earlier so I could get things out of my system before MS1 :mad: but maybe we can start some inter-med school tourneys :D

Oh NO! A Starcraft fan. I've spent too many summers living close by to addicts who play it 24/7. I will certainly be bringing my consoles to medical school, new Zelda and Halo possibly coming out this Fall? I will have many video game responsibilities to fulfill.

I met most people at dorians and I did venture to Aces of Eights but I was pretty tired by then.... I'm the short guy who went to a small liberal arts school...although, I definitely didn't meet everyone.

Oh, that makes sense. Aarm, not sure if I met you?

hmm, i don't know. i don't remember meeting anyone deciding between ucsf and sinai, though that didn't always come up in conversation. i'm dealing with a similar decision...rank/prestige vs. personal ties to NYC and a sense that i might generally be happier in the Sinai environment. decisions are no fun.

when did i run into you? PM me if you don't want to discuss it on here.

also, i feel the need to defend NYC: it consists of 5 boroughs. yes, the non-manhattan ones are generally more low-income and less trendy and fun (save for some neighborhoods, before some queens- or brooklyn-ite flames me! :p) but it does a real disservice to the NYC residents of those outer boroughs, or more "remote" parts of manhattan when people think and speak of NYC as if NYC = cool parts of manhattan only. NYC = huge, amazing city that consists of a lot more than skyscrapers, flashy lights, cool bars, and shopping. personally, i think WaHi (columbia's 'hood) is an awesome, vibrant place... it just may not be what you're used to.

whew. sorry. had to get that out there. :laugh:

Ha, btw, WaHi is still technically in Manhattan...soo... but I do agree with you DW.

I didn't talk to too many people about my debate btw UCSF and Sinai...it mostly only came up b/c I mentioned it to one person I was talking to, and then a few people approached me w/ similar debates (ironically, all harvard). I knew I met MDeast b/c he mentioned he was short and I knew where he went to school based on a vibrant discussion of hopes cookies and foodsource :)

I'm pretty okay w/ not being anonymous... if anyone went to the student panel, I was the girl who asked about being in a relationship during medschool at Sinai. Yeah, I realize it wasn't exactly as appropriate as some of the questions, but I talked to a few kids struggling w/ similar situations as me, so I figured why not throw it out there.... so, now you know who I am :)

Ha, btw, WaHi is still technically in Manhattan...soo... but I do agree with you DW.

I didn't talk to too many people about my debate btw UCSF and Sinai...it mostly only came up b/c I mentioned it to one person I was talking to, and then a few people approached me w/ similar debates (ironically, all harvard). I knew I met MDeast b/c he mentioned he was short and I knew where he went to school based on a vibrant discussion of hopes cookies and foodsource :)

I'm pretty okay w/ not being anonymous... if anyone went to the student panel, I was the girl who asked about being in a relationship during medschool at Sinai. Yeah, I realize it wasn't exactly as appropriate as some of the questions, but I talked to a few kids struggling w/ similar situations as me, so I figured why not throw it out there.... so, now you know who I am :)

i know where WaHi is... i'm pretty sure i also referred to "remote parts of manhattan" ;)

i feel like there were a few questions like that so i can't quite remember who asked what. the fact that those questions didn't seem inappropriate to ask is one of the things that makes me like sinai so much. i don't know, i didn't get the sense that it was OK to even consider the impact that med school/a medical career was going to have on outside relationships/personal life at some other places. for me, finding balance long-term is something that is hugely important and i feel like i would find supportive environment for that at sinai...

i can't remember exactly... were you sitting in the first row? are you blonde? or am i confusing you with someone else?

i feel like there were a few questions like that so i can't quite remember who asked what. the fact that those questions didn't seem inappropriate to ask is one of the things that makes me like sinai so much. i don't know, i didn't get the sense that it was OK to even consider the impact that med school/a medical career was going to have on outside relationships/personal life at some other places. for me, finding balance long-term is something that is hugely important and i feel like i would find supportive environment for that at sinai...

Agreed :thumbup:

LIES! It must have been Sublime with Rome, which I will argue is not the same haha. RIP Nowell....

It was Sublime with Rome, haha, but I have to say that it was much better than i expected.

It was Sublime with Rome, haha, but I have to say that it was much better than i expected.

Hey aaj. Quickly looked at your MDApps profile and saw you did LGBT work/maybe are LGBT? What are the opportunities like for clinical work in this area? I work at a HIV testing center that caters to LGBT patients right now, and I'd like to continue doing something similar. So many interesting patient stories, I'm always learning something new.

And also, what's social life for LGBT students? To people date inside Sinai (or outside of the school throughout NYC)? Is there a small population, or is there decent support?

You can PM me if you don't feel like answering here. I talked to one student about this briefly, but I didn't get a great sense.

personally, i think WaHi (columbia's 'hood) is an awesome, vibrant place... it just may not be what you're used to.

The school or the neighborhood? I think we have different definitions of awesome, especially at night :p

The school or the neighborhood? I think we have different definitions of awesome, especially at night :p

the neighborhood. i prefer the UES at this point in my life for many reasons, but i do think WaHi is pretty awesome. it has a more neighborhood-y feel than any other part of manhattan, except for maybe harlem... people out on their stoops, block parties, etc. it's got a lot to offer. i also don't feel particularly unsafe there, but then again i used to live in flatbush so it's all relative :)

Yup, blond front row (hearing problem) :)

ah, cool! i definitely met you!

the neighborhood. i prefer the UES at this point in my life for many reasons, but i do think WaHi is pretty awesome. it has a more neighborhood-y feel than any other part of manhattan, except for maybe harlem... people out on their stoops, block parties, etc. it's got a lot to offer. i also don't feel particularly unsafe there, but then again i used to live in flatbush so it's all relative :)

Ah I see what you mean. Yeah that doesn't particularly seem attractive to me. :oops:

when did i run into you? PM me if you don't want to discuss it on here.

also, i feel the need to defend NYC: it consists of 5 boroughs. yes, the non-manhattan ones are generally more low-income and less trendy and fun (save for some neighborhoods, before some queens- or brooklyn-ite flames me! :p) but it does a real disservice to the NYC residents of those outer boroughs, or more "remote" parts of manhattan when people think and speak of NYC as if NYC = cool parts of manhattan only. NYC = huge, amazing city that consists of a lot more than skyscrapers, flashy lights, cool bars, and shopping. personally, i think WaHi (columbia's 'hood) is an awesome, vibrant place... it just may not be what you're used to.

But again...there's a difference between being in NYC and being in NYC...hard to express what I mean here but if you've ever heard the term "there's passing, and then there's passing), you'll know what I mean. Sure WaHi is an vibrant place, and more awesome than most American "cities," but surely you wouldn't argue that it's better than, say, the Upper West Side?

omg, this is all making me remember that awkward kid who asked first about manual dexterity, and then later for more details about that panelist's long distance relationship. kid, sorry if you're reading this but i was trying so hard not to laugh/die of awkward feeling during that

yea manual dexterity kid was pretty hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.