2008-2009 UCR/UCLA Thomas Haider Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makoto00

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this thread affects a very small percentage of us, but I didn't find a thread for candidates of this program for this cycle so I'm starting one. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck to everyone applying to the program, and congrats to those who have been accepted so far :)

My boyfriend is in the program, so if you have questions, let me know and I'll forward them to him (since he barely checks SDN anymore...)

hey everyone, I have applied to this program too but have not heard anything yet.
Has anyone got their acceptances letter yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know of one person who was accepted a couple weeks ago (I forget exactly when).

a few acceptances have gone out, but the majority of spots are still open last i heard.

thank you for the information.
Thomas Haider is my first choice and I think it is a a great program. gettin into this program would be a dream come true for me.

Does anyone know when the class gets full?
I had my interview in Dec, which did not know as well as I thought it would.
So, its just very nerve- racking to wait.

Good luck everyone!

:luck:

About 1/3 the seats are full, I hear indirectly. About 2 people per year get in off the waitlist.

I just went through my interviews earlier this month. When I asked, I was told there are of course still seats available. Couldn't get the exact number. :laugh: I was also told the committee will meet this month (which means sometime this week) and next month.
Two weeks ago I found out from some sources on campus that 5 spots were taken. So I'm guessing in the next two meetings they are going to be pretty busy. Good luck to you all!

anyone hear anything recently?

i got in a while back...i think it was at the end of February and at that time i heard from friends that about 8 or 9 other people got in. 2-3 might drop their spots. but i haven't heard any new news so far...good luck guys...hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.