2023-2024 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tulane Hold today, OOS c

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed January 4th and they said 4-6 weeks but to keep in mind that Mardi Gras was in 6 weeks so to not count on it, as New Orleans will be the drunkest city in America around that time

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I thought Tulane said they would give decisions 4-6 weeks after interviewing, is that not accurate? Looks like they are taking longer based on recent As. Interviewed Jan 8, so want to manage my expectations if it is gonna take a lot longer for an answer lol
my decision took 11 weeks after interviewing

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 11/30 and still haven’t heard anything
:(

I got the under-review email in October but haven't received any communication since then. I know no news is good news but given the circumstances I'm concerned... anyone else in the same boat? Should I reach out to admissions?

I got the under-review email in October but haven't received any communication since then. I know no news is good news but given the circumstances I'm concerned... anyone else in the same boat? Should I reach out to admissions?
I have also been under review since 9/5 and no communication, I hope that means we're in the queue to be invited?

Acceptance Range —> Accepted 02/05. Interviewed 10/10, acceptance range 11/20

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Should I assume R if I interviewed early November and haven't heard anything? (no WL either).

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 interviewed 12/1, Tulane has been my dream school since I was 16!!!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
What does acceptance range mean again? Is it determined based off stats?

Did you just find out or was it from this morning? Still waiting to hear and wondering if I should keep checking my email haha
I interviewed 12/1 have heard nothing yet today also.

Did you just find out or was it from this morning? Still waiting to hear and wondering if I should keep checking my email haha
Found out this morning. From what I’ve seen they send stuff out from like 8:30am-noon but that could change

Reactions: 1 users
I got the "your application is under review" notification on 1 December and haven't heard anything since despite sending an update letter on 2 January. I get the sense that if I'm under review for this long, it's functionally a hold, but the application process is so opaque you can't be certain of anything you aren't told by an admissions committee.

Reactions: 1 users
been on hold at Tulane since mid Oct, did anyone else on hold get that email today basically reconfirming they were on hold? I'm so confused

Interview hold just now (14 Feb 2024), out of state. I got the "under review" email on 1 Dec 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone seen or had any AR movement? I know someone said they got off it in the past couple weeks. Anybody else?

Acceptance range received at 10:30. Interviewed early December.

Any one get any financial aid info or updates on when they announce scholarships?

Read online that they only do interviews until late February… I was placed on hold Jan. 22nd… seems like an R, no? :/

lol me too i'm March 5th
Looking through past years’ threads, interviews seem to conclude in early March. The AR email I got said interviews would be concluding in February, but if y'all have scheduled interviews for next month, then I guess they will be conducting them a week or two into March.

Looking through past years’ threads, interviews seem to conclude in early March. The AR email I got said interviews would be concluding in February, but if y'all have scheduled interviews for next month, then I guess they will be conducting them a week or two into March.
Seems like they’re almost done then if people are already schedule for the first week of March

Pre-II hold email received today, got the exact same email 12/1. Anybody else get this email again?

Last edited:
If I have an additionally letter of rec to submit from a physician would I just upload it through the portal? Would we even be allowed to submit additional LORs after interview?

Last edited:
OOS A, Interviewed on 12/06, recieved A today on 2/19 @10:37am via email. No ties to New Orleans

• Love
Reactions: 2 users