2023-2024 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
163 members on FB today …Official Tulane Univ School of Med..
190 total, it’s getting close
some are probably current students though right

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Will probably withdraw my A here soon, good luck to everyone else!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes current students and there’s also spam bots in there too lol.
There are way too many spam bots. Is nobody moderating the group? I clicked on one of the bot profiles, the first profile picture was a white girl, scrolled right and the rest are pictures of an Indian guy lol.

Reactions: 1 users
188 right now .. no way 25 accepted students in few days !!!.. I assume the spam bots got accepted also!!.. lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Do y'all know if merit scholarships have gone out yet?

Reactions: 2 users
Have any accepted students heard anything about scholarships yet?

Have any accepted students heard anything about scholarships yet?
Not yet… I’m getting stressed not having heard financial aid for anyone. I feel like it’s what helps people actually narrow down options

OOS acceptance range today. Not sure what my chances will be for an A. Does anybody have info from past years?
Interview 2/2.

Not yet… I’m getting stressed not having heard financial aid for anyone. I feel like it’s what helps people actually narrow down options
A friend of mine (Tulane) already got one, they sent them .. not too many this year !!!

withdrew my application today; was Acceptance Range. Good luck all!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
A friend of mine (Tulane) already got one, they sent them .. not too many this year !!!

According to Dean of admissions they have not sent out any merit based scholarships this year, but intend to be sending out scholarship offers by end of April.

Reactions: 6 users
According to Dean of admissions they have not sent out any merit based scholarships this year, but intend to be sending out scholarship offers by end of April.
Hopefully, sooner rather than later. The PTE deadline is coming up. 🥲

OOS A today! Interviewed 3/5. Anyone else have issues signing up for a second look day? I wasn’t able to select a date on the doodle link

Withdrew my acceptance this morning, praying for yall! 🫡🤞

• Love
OOS A! Interviewed 3/7

Last edited:
Just withdrew my A as well, good luck all!

Has everyone received their Tulane email address and login information? I got my acceptance letter on April 3rd, but haven't received my Tulane email yet

Anyone know if I can I withdrawal my acceptance on the UNTHSC portal or will I need to email admissions? Got into another program that I like a little more.
I think you meant the Tulane portal right? Not TCOM's portal?

Is anyone else counting the days until May so we can see movement off the AR lol

Blood Pressure Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Does Tulane have specific deadlines regarding plan to enroll and commit to enroll in CYMS?

Withdrew my A today! I loved learning about Tulane this cycle and think it is a wonderful school. Good luck to you all!

Reactions: 5 users
Withdrew my A today. Kinda sad because I absolutely love this school, but I wish everyone the best of luck!

Withdrew my A. This one hurt, absolutely loved this school. Good luck everyone!