Zuku vs Vetprep / navle study tools!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zuku vs Vetprep

• Zuku

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Vetprep

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

fiena

LMU CVM c/o 2025
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I will be starting my rotations in may and taking the navle in november (ekkkkk). My school will pay for either zuku or vetprep for us to use to study. The last thread about this was many years ago, and I was curious if anything changed. My general understanding is either is fine. Zuku has more pictures, Vetprep more realistic test questions. Please let me know your thoughts.

Also I like to have all different mediums for learning like podcasts, games (kahoot), youtube non-lecture videos and what not to keep learning more fun. If there are any sites, or tools you used that you found helpful, please share.

Members don't see this ad.

I used Vetprep, completed 100% of it, and while I passed, I didn’t really feel that the questions were all that reflective of those I had on the exam. The actual test questions felt like they went a step or two farther than the Vetprep questions did, so there was a level of applied knowledge expected on the exam that caught me off guard in the moment. I had chosen Vetprep over Zuku because of the rep of zuku being geared more toward visual learners (which I am not).

I only used the one and by the metric that matters, it worked for me. You’ll be fine with either program.

Zuku user here from class of 2021. Completed 45% and passed by about 30-50 points. I picked zuku honestly because the Vet Prep rep was extremely rude about zuku. Theres friendly capitalistic competition, and then there's straight up rudeness. So no strategic planning on my part. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I have heard the same as above. You can buy previous years' NAVLE questions from the ICVA to get a feel for how the questions will be on the actual test.