Your opinion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

On average - please note average - who would you say are better trained?

• AMGs

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • FMGs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMG_MD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let me keep this as simple as possible.

Members don't see this ad.

How about this for a poll: Who is sick of the xenophobia on this forum? Please don't dignify this stupid poll with a vote.

brahms said:
How about this for a poll: Who is sick of the xenophobia on this forum? Please don't dignify this stupid poll with a vote.

Why is it stupid? Xenophobic? All I'm asking for is opinions on quality of training - especially if you're trying to decide between a US DO and a Caribbean MD.

Why are you so insecure? No idea where you're from/what you do - but I suggest you stop needless flaming of polls that you have an inferiority complex with.

Problem is that the training one receives in medical school has very little to do with how good a doctor one becomes. I have seen a wide disparity amongst residents and the difference is not based on school of origin - whether US MD, DO or foreign. You're right - residents should be the ones answering this question, not pre-meds and med students. Trouble is, this issue has been addressed ad nauseum, by residents and practicing physicians and the overwhelming answer is that IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE.

Since I find this discussion more harmful than useful, this poll will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.