Your advise about my personal statement.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentOo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I just finished my personal statement, if anyone can read it and give me notes about it. I'll really appreciate your efforts to help me with that.
Please let me know and I'll send it to you in private message.

Thank you guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,
I just finished my personal statement, if anyone can read it and give me notes about it. I'll really appreciate your efforts to help me with that.
Please let me know and I'll send it to you in private message.

Thank you guys.

This would be the last thing to do at least on sdn.... beware my friend... find people around you not here on sdn... world is far ahead of your level of trust!!!! a sincere advise

This would be the last thing to do at least on sdn.... beware my friend... find people around you not here on sdn... world is far ahead of your level of trust!!!! a sincere advise

Ohhhh, glad you told me that. As you know that I'm a foreigner. Native Americans think my statement is good while some of my friends ( foreigners too ) don't. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ohhhh, glad you told me that. As you know that I'm a foreigner. Native Americans think my statement is good while some of my friends ( foreigners too ) don't. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
try showing to people who already live in US rather to some, current dental students or dental professional with whom you have worked in America, if you know any...or try finding some english professor here or may be from your home country!!! if you feel that you have reflected your side completely in the statement then submit it...