Need advise . US visitor visa got denied . I want to write nbde

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marvelousmrspatel

Reaction score
Need advise regarding USA visitors visa for nbde .
I’m a fresh dental graduate , applied for visitors visa with purpose of tourism (lied ) to USA & they have rejected my visa
Now I really want to give nbde part 1 before July 2020 after which INBDE is integrated .
I have been studying for nbde over a year now and everything feels like failure . Please advise me

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Big lesson, don't lie to an officer. You could have said that you are on business, which is true and be clear that you intend to travel to visit whatever you want to visit AND take a test.
Be honest and show documentation to probe what you are going to do in the US.

Reactions: 1 users
Go to Canada and take it there

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are an unmarried girl with no ties to your country, then you will be denied visa always

I’m a fresh graduate . Don’t have home country ties as such except for a job I’m doing which pays me minimal . While handing me over VO told me that build a career here and reapply again .
My uncle who stays in US had sent me sponsor letter and he is into motel business so they eventually thought I’ll be working in motel .

What basis can I apply to Canada ? With family ? Tourism or alone stating them about exam ? Will I get Canadian visa ? I have been to UK last year this time for 2 months

Big lesson, don't lie to an officer. You could have said that you are on business, which is true and be clear that you intend to travel to visit whatever you want to visit AND take a test.
Be honest and show documentation to probe what you are going to do in the US.
What can be done now ?

What basis can I apply to Canada ? With family ? Tourism or alone stating them about exam ? Will I get Canadian visa ? I have been to UK last year this time for 2 months
Visitor, to take an exam. Again, you need to show that you WILL return to your home country. It is your responsibility to find a way to do it, otherwise you will be denied visa again
Another thing to think about now is the fact, that you, most likely, will be denied US student visa as well

What can be done now ?
Sorry, I thought it was implied.

Reapply, BE HONEST, show proof of your intentions. Where are you going to stay, how long, what are you going to do, what are your intentions, everything.

Next time, think you are going to a confessional, and the officer is the priest. Tell him everything, and by everything I mean that you will have to explain why you got rejected before, don't hide it. Hopefully he will forgive you, and admit you for the business visit.