Xula 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

muksyed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any out-of-state students got invited for interview for Fall 2009 at

Xavier University. I believe they are considering their students first this

time rather than giving priority to the out of state students.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keep trying until you succeed.:cool::cool:

Members don't see this ad.

A couple of non-members of SDN have pm'ed me about their interviews, but I don't know if they were out of state of not. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

For those that interviewed already do you have anything recorded on the status section of the online application? Just curious.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call on 3/26 inviting me for an interview at XULA. I live in Detroit. I declined the invite though.

I have a quick question, i'm taking 3 classes all XULA pre-req's', What do you sugguest i do to inform the school that i'll be done with these classes at the end of May and to better my chances at be accepted since they make decisions in April. I had my interview already.

I have a quick question, i'm taking 3 classes all XULA pre-req's', What do you sugguest i do to inform the school that i'll be done with these classes at the end of May and to better my chances at be accepted since they make decisions in April. I had my interview already.

You don't have to do anything, they already know that's why you signed your sheet listing all of the missing classes at the interview. Also I spoke to the pharmacy department today and she state that acceptance letters would be going out in mid April. Good luck to everyone! :thumbup:

HTH

You don't have to do anything, they already know that's why you signed your sheet listing all of the missing classes at the interview. Also I spoke to the pharmacy department today and she state that acceptance letters would be going out in mid April. Good luck to everyone! :thumbup:

HTH

you know, i wasn't asked to sign that form when i did my interview. that was strange. i hope they send out the letters soon, i am way to anxious.

you know, i wasn't asked to sign that form when i did my interview. that was strange. i hope they send out the letters soon, i am way to anxious.

That is strange, you may want to contact the admissions office and let them know that your interviewer did not ask you to sign the form. Everybody that I know who interviewed signed the form and ditto, I am anxious also LOL :scared: