Xavier

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

muksyed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY APPLYONG TO XAVIER OR TSU!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Xavier is the only pharmacy school that I'm applying too!

I am. just waiting for an interview

Members don't see this ad :)
Xavier is the only pharmacy school that I'm applying too!
ARE U ALL IN STATE, AND WHEN U ALL EVEN COMPLETED UR APPLICATIONS. WOULD U GUYS MIND SHARING UR STATS.

THANKS AGAIN AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

No problem...

Yes, I'm in-state
My application has been complete since September
They only look at your pre-pharm GPA
My prepharm GPA is 3.5
Science/Math GPA is 3.5

HTH

P.S.-Xavier has already started interviewing their students, transfer students are interviewed in the spring.

No problem...

Yes, I'm in-state
My application has been complete since September
They only look at your pre-pharm GPA
My prepharm GPA is 3.5
Science/Math GPA is 3.5

HTH

P.S.-Xavier has already started interviewing their students, transfer students are interviewed in the spring.

When do they start out the interview for In-state, and did u already got a call since uhave more chances of getting in than the out-of-state students.

Thanks

I think that applying to Xavier is promising to in-state and out-of-state. In 2007, the average gpa was 3.2, accepted 163 people, accepted 127 in state, and 38 out of state. Also, I am Asian and I know a lot of Asians get accepted as well. Good luck to you all.

Last edited:
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY APPLYONG TO XAVIER OR TSU!!!!!!!!!:cool:

TSU on the other hand accept like 99% of there instate applicants and only 1% outofstate but who knows it may be different this year!!

Now their average GPA can be misleading because they tend to accept their students with a much lower GPA's than students that don't complete their prerequisites at Xavier. The average GPA for transfer students is about 3.5 instead of 3.2.

I am applying my app was sent in the beginning of september, but according to the letter I was just sent my recommenders have yet to send in their forms :(