Xavier University College of Pharmacy C/O 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmWil

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Did anyone apply to the XULA COP? Has anyone been called about an interview or found out that they have been accepted for next fall?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to Xavier and I was called for an interview on Friday.

I got a call last Wednesday, my interview is December 16th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I too got a call from Mrs. Kittles on the 7th and I did my interview on the 16th

My interview was on the December 15th. Does anyone know when we will hear back?

My interview was on the December 15th. Does anyone know when we will hear back?
Based on past forums, people started getting acceptance letters in late january. 2 years ago it even went as far as late February.

I got an email today saying that my application is under review and if I meet the GPA requirement I will be contacted for a spring admission interview. Anyone else get an email like this? Did anyone have to do a supplemental application? If so, what was it like?

I got an email today saying that my application is under review and if I meet the GPA requirement I will be contacted for a spring admission interview. Anyone else get an email like this? Did anyone have to do a supplemental application? If so, what was it like?
I didn't recieve that email that you got. But yea I did my supplement application right after I finished my pharmcas and it was pretty easy nothing. You print out fill it out then send it over to their address. About a few days later I got a call for the interview.

Has anyone that has been interviewed got anything yet about the decisions yet?

Nope not yet...my interview was on 12/15 but according to last years class, they didnt start receiving letters till the end of January beginning of February, so i actually haven't been checking my mail...

Nope not yet...my interview was on 12/15 but according to last years class, they didnt start receiving letters till the end of January beginning of February, so i actually haven't been checking my mail...
Gosh, they could lose good applicants by waiting this long for decisions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I interviewed on December 15th and I just received my acceptance packet yesterday so hopefully you will hear something very soon! Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I interviewed on December 15th and I just received my acceptance packet yesterday so hopefully you will hear something very soon! Good Luck!
Oh Congratulations! I interviewed on the 16th. What state city are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm from Slidell Louisiana! It is about 45 minutes from Xavier!
Congrats! I'm from Slidell too! I won't be applying till next year though, what were your stats if you don't mind me asking? :0

Thanks! I'm from Slidell Louisiana! It is about 45 minutes from Xavier!
Cool. I from Kansas City, MO. Still didn't get any word from them yet. Did you finish all of the pre-reqs on the sheet?

Cool. I from Kansas City, MO. Still didn't get any word from them yet. Did you finish all of the pre-reqs on the sheet?
Did you already have your interview...if so when was it...A girl in my Microbiology class had her interview the same day as me but 4 hours earlier n she found out she was accepted 3 days ago but I still havent received anything...Im patiently waiting just hoping to prolong giving Xavier $500...

I interviewed on the 15th of December and I also haven't heard anything.

I'm sure you will hear something very soon! I have finished all but one class that I am currently taking!

Last edited:
Did you already have your interview...if so when was it...A girl in my Microbiology class had her interview the same day as me but 4 hours earlier n she found out she was accepted 3 days ago but I still havent received anything...Im patiently waiting just hoping to prolong giving Xavier $500...
Yup I had my interview on December 16th in the morning. There was like 4 other people with me. I already have one school accept so I'm really stressing out because Xavier is the school I want to go to but I have till the 29th to send in a deposit to the other school

Last edited:
I'm sure you will hear something very soon! I have finished all but one class that I am currently taking!
I'm doing two right now, but I can't find anywhere to take the health ethics course

hey, how long it takes since you did the academic update till the day you recieved the decesion?

Yes! The $500 is due January 29th which is why I would think everyone will get letters soon!
Yup I had my interview on December 16th in the morning. There was like 4 other people with me. I already have one school accept so I'm really stressing out because Xavier is the school I want to go to but I have till the 29th to send in a deposit to the other school
That is very stressful! The deposit for Xavier is also due on the 29th so I would be shocked if you didn't hear something this week!

hey, how long it takes since you did the academic update till the day you recieved the decesion?
I just did request to have my updated transcripts sent last Thursday and they haven't sent them yet so I don't think that would cause a delay!

I just did request to have my updated transcripts sent last Thursday and they haven't sent them yet so I don't think that would cause a delay!
I don't know why but I just got an email this morning requesting me update my transcript. It is weird since I don't recieve any decesion yet.

I don't know why but I just got an email this morning requesting me update my transcript. It is weird since I don't recieve any decesion yet.
That is weird! I didn't receive any emails. Did you update your course requirements on PharmCAS yet? That's the only thing I can think of

That is weird! I didn't receive any emails. Did you update your course requirements on PharmCAS yet? That's the only thing I can think of
I think what they meant is doing the academic on PharmCAS. I emailed them back but no one answers. I don't know what is going on...

Yes! The $500 is due January 29th which is why I would think everyone will get letters soon!

That is very stressful! The deposit for Xavier is also due on the 29th so I would be shocked if you didn't hear something this week!
I GOT IN WOO HOO...

Reactions: 1 users
I'm doing two right now, but I can't find anywhere to take the health ethics course
Once you get in, Xavier is offering the class for the summer online and we're automatically going to get in the class since we're going to pharmacy school...this was told to me from the head of the Philosophy dept...

Once you get in, Xavier is offering the class for the summer online and we're automatically going to get in the class since we're going to pharmacy school...this was told to me from the head of the Philosophy dept...
Congrats! And thanks for the info, that takes alot of worry from my shoulders now lol. What state are you from?

I received the same email, but I have no new academic coursework to update since I've been done with prereqs for years! Did you get a response yet? I haven't...

I received the same email, but I have no new academic coursework to update since I've been done with prereqs for years! Did you get a response yet? I haven't...
I did the update via PharmCAS. Not sure about your stituation. I tried to email them back but no one answers.

Got acceptance letter 3 days ago. Woohoo. I'm from Texas.

And I just got the acceptance letter today :joyful: I live in Baton Rouge, but seem like it did take quite a long time to send mail from New Orleans to where I live. Good luck to people who are still waiting.

Reactions: 2 users
And I just got the acceptance letter today :joyful: I live in Baton Rouge, but seem like it did take quite a long time to send mail from New Orleans to where I live. Good luck to people who are still waiting.
Mines was dated the 15th of December but i didnt get it until the 20th...but the messed up part is that the 2 week $500 starts the day the letter was typed not the day i received it...but oh well they will have their $500...

Mines was dated the 15th of December but i didnt get it until the 20th...but the messed up part is that the 2 week $500 starts the day the letter was typed not the day i received it...but oh well they will have their $500...
Hey, did you sign and return all the forms (the acceptance deposit form, statement of completed coursework form,...) in one envelope or separate them out?

Hey, did you sign and return all the forms (the acceptance deposit form, statement of completed coursework form,...) in one envelope or separate them out?
I haven't started yet but im gon just hand deliver them...i wanna make sure nothing gets lost...

Does anyone know where can I take theology and health ethics classes??
Thank you so much.

Does anyone know where can I take theology and health ethics classes??
Thank you so much.
I know for sure they're offering the health class online in the summer...they probably will offer theology online too...i do know that you can take any theology at xavier n you will receive credit...im taking a 2000 level online at xavier this semester...but i need to take Biostat and Health during the summer...

Got my letter today ! From New Orleans :) See y'all in the fall !

Do anyone after to do the mandatory summer program...i dont but I'm thinking bout still going...

Hey everyone! I have my interview soon and was curious what type of questions were asked?? Thanks!