Xavier University of Louisiana COP Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

@camijon2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my interview in about two weeks what should I expect?

Members don't see this ad.

I have my interview in about two weeks what should I expect?

These questions pop up every other day of the week. Hit the search tab and look at past threads. Google school website (or schools in general) and see a list. Research. Different schools all have commonality with this...

Reactions: 1 user
These questions pop up every other day of the week. Hit the search tab and look at past threads. Google school website (or schools in general) and see a list. Research. Different schools all have commonality with this...
Thanks I figured it out after I posted it.

Members don't see this ad :)
How was your interview ? Did you have any writing essay ?

My interview went well still waiting to hear something back. Yes I had a written part, it was about if accepted how would I uphold their mission to promote a more just and humane society. The interview was for pharmacy school at Xavier University of Louisiana

My interview went well still waiting to hear something back. Yes I had a written part, it was about if accepted how would I uphold their mission to promote a more just and humane society. The interview was for pharmacy school at Xavier University of Louisiana

Hello, is there a forum for this year’s applicants? I can’t seem to find it. I was accepted back in December and was trying to see if anyone has gotten more emails from them.

Hello, is there a forum for this year’s applicants? I can’t seem to find it. I was accepted back in December and was trying to see if anyone has gotten more emails from them.

There isn’t I just got my acceptance letter today I’ve been searching for the forum as well.

There isn’t I just got my acceptance letter today I’ve been searching for the forum as well.

Congratulations!! Hope more people end up in this one hopefully or probably should create a GroupMe?

Congratulations!! Hope more people end up in this one hopefully or probably should create a GroupMe?

Thanks congratulations to you as well. You should create the group me or Facebook group.

Thanks congratulations to you as well. You should create the group me or Facebook group.

Thank you! Here is the code for the GroupMe. Anyone can join, and you can Send this QR code as well.

Attachments

• E8BB6122-8E1F-4135-AA59-5FDF189FC88D.png
    E8BB6122-8E1F-4135-AA59-5FDF189FC88D.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 71
How hard is it to get accepted into Xavier University of Louisiana Pharmacy School?

How hard is it to get accepted into Xavier University of Louisiana Pharmacy School?

It depends on what you mean by "hard." If you have the grades, passion, determination, and positive attitude, getting into pharmacy school shouldn't be too difficult. One advice I give to anyone who is going into the interview is remember why you chose to pursue this career. Before going into any interview, remember what are your strengths and weaknesses. Know what pharmacy means and think about what it means to you and how you can impact the community. Know what is the different between a community pharmacist and a clinical pharmacist. Know what is the difference between a residency and a fellowship for pharmacy. Read about the school's mission -- Xavier's mission is to serve the underserve.

It depends on what you mean by "hard." If you have the grades, passion, determination, and positive attitude, getting into pharmacy school shouldn't be too difficult. One advice I give to anyone who is going into the interview is remember why you chose to pursue this career. Before going into any interview, remember what are your strengths and weaknesses. Know what pharmacy means and think about what it means to you and how you can impact the community. Know what is the different between a community pharmacist and a clinical pharmacist. Know what is the difference between a residency and a fellowship for pharmacy. Read about the school's mission -- Xavier's mission is to serve the underserve.
What she said lol

Lmao sounds like something a diploma mill would say.