Xavier

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChemTA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone applying to Xavier this year?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not applying this year, but I do plan on applying once I finish my undergrad. The average GPA is only 3.11...but hundreds of people were still rejected. I don't understand that?

Pharmacy schools certainly look at other things besides your GPA. But they have weird prerequisites though. My undergrad. doesn't offer health ethnics class. Now I have to go to other schools and find one.
Can anyone give me some advices?

Members don't see this ad :)
Pharmacy schools certainly look at other things besides your GPA. But they have weird prerequisites though. My undergrad. doesn't offer health ethnics class. Now I have to go to other schools and find one.
Can anyone give me some advices?

Are you in the New Orleans area? UNO offers health ethics, but it's titled Medical Ethics at UNO. It's the same thing as health ethics. Don't forget your Theology class for Xavier, also.

Are you in the New Orleans area? UNO offers health ethics, but it's titled Medical Ethics at UNO. It's the same thing as health ethics. Don't forget your Theology class for Xavier, also.

Thanks for your comment. You are right, I am not from New Orleans. I am actually from California. We have somewhat different requirements. :mad:

Xavier has started interviews, has anyone received an interview or admission?????

i scored an interview in february but didnt hear anything until mid-march because their admissions office is sooo whack. anyway, i had the interview in mid-march and it's now mid-april and i still havent heard anything back....

i scored an interview in february but didnt hear anything until mid-march because their admissions office is sooo whack. anyway, i had the interview in mid-march and it's now mid-april and i still havent heard anything back....

I got accepted into Xavier last week!...anybody holla at me if you are a current student to tell me of your experience their thus far...