Xavier

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tlnbtb

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious. Has anyone been contacted by their financial office? I wonder if they know if you have been accepted or not.

Members don't see this ad.

Why would the financial office contact us this soon? I guess they would know if we were accepted or not, since you are approved financial aid once confirmed you are accepted, however what about those students that do get accepted and decided not to enroll at that school? So maybe the financial aid office wouldn't know until you matriculate into the college of pharmacy, then from there Xavier might confirm that you are enrolled at their school to the financial aid office. Who knows...

Well, if any gets their letter from Xavier, please post! Especially the non-Xavier students, since we are the ones who have a lower chance of getting accepted since Xavier gives preference to their own students first, which sucks. They also probably send our letters our after they sent their students' letters out. :(

Because I never heard a thing from the 2 schools I got rejected and the one I got waitlisted, they have also contacted me to send in some documents.