WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Or is that what wolfy you wants us to think? :thinking:
I'll run through the numbers

(counting leeway for sar being added though unlikely affected numbers)

D1 11:4; mislynch
D2 9:4 lylo

any conversion would end the game at this point

Okay what is lylo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Also not to be super rude, but there was like a terminology thing at the beginning that has a bunch of terms in there if you aren’t sure. I learned some I incorrectly assumed before.

But what if we started at 3, then they got a convert when coffee died?

Also, are you going to vote today?
That seems over powered to me..maybe it’s not and I’m just slow.

UNOfficial D5 worst voter turnout since the 2016 election
Genny(1)-SAR
Grebes (1)- genny
shelter (1) - dandy
AM (1) - grebes

4/8

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
But what if we started at 3, then they got a convert when coffee died?

Also, are you going to vote today?

new numbers even more broken than 4 originals

D1 12:3; mislynch
D2 10:3; correct lynch
D3 9:3; conversion
D4 7:3
D5 5:3

i guess it works, but it's ridiculously wolf-sided especially if there was a double kill attempt

Members don't see this ad :)
Slow... to vote! Who are your top wolf picks?

(am I just chatting with wolves today? is everyone a wolf but me?)
Not factoring conversion into my equation I’d say shelter, SAR, and grebes. Not necessarily in that order. I don’t like that they get asked questions but no response.

(But maybe I’m just salty that they’re getting way more noob leeway than me)

Lynch shelter

Slow... to vote! Who are your top wolf picks?

(am I just chatting with wolves today? is everyone a wolf but me?)
Also no, not a wolf here. I guess you mean you and AM are since you’ve been talking to yourself and her all evening. :p

Just got home, catching up now. Until then,

lynch genny

Genny (2)
- SAR, allie
Grebes (2) - genny, AM
shelter (2) - dandy, dolphin
AM (1) - grebes

7/8
lynch close in ~ 30 min

Genny (2)
- SAR, allie
Grebes (2) - genny, AM
AM (1) - grebes

7/8
lynch close in ~ 30 min

As shelter is the remaining vote, it looks like either shelter comes in time to break the tie between genny and grebes or all 3 get lynched together?

As shelter is the remaining vote, it looks like either shelter comes in time to break the tie between genny and grebes or all 3 get lynched together?

Neither are confirmable. shelter could easily make it a four-way. We also don't know how ties are handled.

Or AM can answer my question and I might change my vote. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was your question again?

I asked her who she thought was most wolfy and who she thought was village. Since she’s asked everyone else.

Or AM can answer my question and I might change my vote. Who knows.

In my experience I think AM is usually pretty tight-lipped when it comes to her reads. She puts her vote where she thinks it needs to be. For what it's worth, AM is like the only person I am somewhat confident is a villager. Her coffee votes were reassuring and her self-turmoil after jboo flipped village is pretty characteristic of village AM.

Why would my answer decide whether you move? Are there individual reasons you're lynching me beyond that?

Your reluctance to answer a question that you’ve expected everyone else to answer seems suspicious to me

In my experience I think AM is usually pretty tight-lipped when it comes to her reads. She puts her vote where she thinks it needs to be. For what it's worth, AM is like the only person I am somewhat confident is a villager. Her coffee votes were reassuring and her self-turmoil after jboo flipped village is pretty characteristic of village AM.

Did I have self-turmoil?

Curious. Who am I partnered with?

You keep asking these questions of me, but still won’t answer one question I asked you.
This seems like you are just using questions as a way to distract everyone and to avoid having to actually answer any posed to you. This is setting off my sketch-dar like crazy.

Do you think I'm voting correctly today?
There's a small reason I think not, but it's not something I want to draw a lot of attention to. It was kind of a random theory of mine though so I don't hold much weight there.

You keep asking these questions of me, but still won’t answer one question I asked you.
This seems like you are just using questions as a way to distract everyone and to avoid having to actually answer any posed to you. This is setting off my sketch-dar like crazy.

Do you have a reason I should believe you're village?

Official D5 crickets lynch tally
Genny (2) - SAR, allie
Grebes (2) - genny, AM
AM (1) - grebes
7/8

yall are in dangerous territory
Lynch close 10 min

Do you have a reason I should believe you're village?

I was watched the other night. Nothing happened.
Maybe it doesn’t hold much weight, but it seems like pretty solid villager points to me.

Why do you think I’m not village?