WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N4
Everyone went to sleep last night sure they would give the ultimate sacrifice. I wont live until morning many muttered as they tried to sleep. As dawn broke no one could find Mel, only his costume by his trick or treat bucket. He was so excited to go out this year.

Dead is @Melchizedek a goblin and vanillager
It is now D5
1. @grebes4lyfe
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Dandelion18
4. @dolphin106258
8. @allieh8607
9. @genny
10. @sheltermed
15. @SARdoghandler

Graveyard
@JaysmmmBT
@Stagg737
@CoffeeQuestionMark
@muttmanager
@SportPonies
@johnnaboo
@Melchizedek

About damn time :p go village!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 users

This game feels like the complete opposite of WWSmash...if we don't get some posts in here soon I'm going to recruit @Lawper to start up a gif-fest in here.

Reactions: 1 users
Batcat is disappointed in your lack of gameplay.
5F5E98B1-0196-4695-8164-8F8A53306E6F.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
Answer my question first~

about shelter?
i said yesterday that she hadn't done anything to make me suspect her as a wolf.
i could be convinced otherwise though.
not a huge fan of her reasoning for lynching SAR (joke interactions w/ stagg) and could see it as a wolf fishing for reasons to stay on a vote i guess.
so.... neutral for now but increasingly wolfy as i put my tin-foil hat on?

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch grebes
Any reason everyone (I say that term loosely) is feeling more feelings towards grebes than dandy or shelter? Above both garnered a respectable amount of suspicion of thoughts about them.

(This isn’t directed specifically at you genny but you’re part of my target audience)

What if AM was converted N2, so she had to play like her villager self, which is to lynch a player until dead, so she voted Coffee again, not expecting it to go anywhere? She couldn't easily switch off without attracting attention for not playing like herself.

I can't tell who looks more alarmed, Ski jr or the owl costume.

Reactions: 4 users
I feel like all the nooby-er players have been way too quiet. I never got away with that, y’all would be like dolphin, where’s dolphin, haven’t seen much from dolphin today.

I don’t think any of them have posted solid not wishy-washy posts, except maybe Dandy once or twice. But overall just oh I’m not sure, I don’t know. So I could personally pick any of them. Shelter and grebes would be more top choices. But I don’t think genny, Allie or AM have done much of anything to make me think wolfy. SAR still makes me twitchy.

Also totally not equating quietness with complete wolfy-ness but I don’t really think any of them have been pushed. @sheltermed @grebes4lyfe @Dandelion18 do any of y’all have any solid thoughts or reads you’d like to share. Or if you’ve already posted some recently and can point me to them, if I’ve missed them.

I can’t tag people on my phone and I’m not sure if I’ll be home before lynch closes so:
Dolphin: I have posted some thoughts in the last 24h.
AM: you haven’t answered my question, so until you do...

lynch AM

I feel like all the nooby-er players have been way too quiet. I never got away with that, y’all would be like dolphin, where’s dolphin, haven’t seen much from dolphin today.

I don’t think any of them have posted solid not wishy-washy posts, except maybe Dandy once or twice. But overall just oh I’m not sure, I don’t know. So I could personally pick any of them. Shelter and grebes would be more top choices. But I don’t think genny, Allie or AM have done much of anything to make me think wolfy. SAR still makes me twitchy.
Let's make a 4-way tie, with Me, You, AM, and Allie as the survivors. See what happens.

I can’t tag people on my phone and I’m not sure if I’ll be home before lynch closes so:
Dolphin: I have posted some thoughts in the last 24h.
AM: you haven’t answered my question, so until you do...

lynch AM
can we lynch people for not answering questions now?

Reactions: 1 user
Okay what is lylo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm having math problems. :heckyeah:
8 people left, if we have 3 wolves and we lynch a villager, then it's 3vs.4 going into tonight, and with a successful wolf kill, that would be 3vs.3 tomorrow.

if we have 3 wolves currently then the game started with 4

it's not feasible