WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow my gif did not want to add right sheesh. :uhno:

Members don't see this ad.

So it's imaginary. Got it.
:sendoff:
Come on now gen 3 is the best! Go look up some Pokémon, watch some anime, read a book...something.
Totally agree, I had Pokémon Yellow but I was too young to appreciate it, so Pokémon Sapphire in gen 3 is where I really got into it. Also played Pokémon Black in gen 5 which wasn't bad. Had a crush on the main antagonist though lol.

In my mind, the generations go:
Gen 1 - where it all started, the OGs
Gen 2 - the stuff that didn't make it into gen 1
Gen 3 - attempt (and success IMO) in starting over from scratch
Gen 4 - YOU GET AN EVOLUTION! AND YOU GET AN EVOLUTION! EVERYONE GETS AN EVOLUTION!
Gen 5 - TPC ran out of ideas (an ice cream cone? seriously??) (but also some exceptions, like Snivy = all time favorite starter)
Gen 6+ - irrelevant and/or see gen 5

Reactions: 1 users
I've never played standard pokemon video game but all this talk excites me. Only done the card game. Really should buy one at some point.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Totally agree, I had Pokémon Yellow but I was too young to appreciate it, so Pokémon Sapphire in gen 3 is where I really got into it. Also played Pokémon Black in gen 5 which wasn't bad. Had a crush on the main antagonist though lol.

Gen 4 - YOU GET AN EVOLUTION! AND YOU GET AN EVOLUTION! EVERYONE GETS AN EVOLUTION!
Gen 5 - TPC ran out of ideas (an ice cream cone? seriously??) (but also some exceptions, like Snivy = all time favorite starter)

Every true Pokémon master knows there's only 150(2) Pokémon, and one will destroy your life if you catch it!

Every true Pokémon master knows there's only 150(2) Pokémon, and one will destroy your life if you catch it!
Lol are you saying ash isn’t a Pokémon master? Or Red? Or GARY OAK?!?

Lol that’s a pretty good synopsis. Except I really did enjoy sinnoh when it came out too, idk why I hated the newer ones like black and white I just couldn’t tolerate some of the Pokémon like said ice cream cone. But I’m all for the remakes EXCEPT for the fact that they betrayed me by not redoing emerald. Like excuse me sapphire and ruby were not the only games to exist.

Reactions: 1 user
Lol are you saying ash isn’t a Pokémon master? Or Red? Or GARY OAK?!?

Red would destroy Ash btw. Ash keeps losing to noobs at the start of every season and then gets demolished by the pros in the championships.

Nothing can beat the guy who won the championships using only legendaries.

Reactions: 1 users
What is all this nerd **** :slap:

I'll still play but I only know the original pokemon

Reactions: 5 users
Red would destroy Ash btw. Ash keeps losing to noobs at the start of every season and then gets demolished by the pros in the championships.

Nothing can beat the guy who won the championships using only legendaries.
Yeah the Ash part was me being facetious even tho Ash will always be a master in my heart from watching as a kid. But I feel like Red and Gary are more legit.

Gonna go ahead and say I really, really hope there are evolutions in the Pokemon game. If there's not then I'm going to laugh at whoever ends up with the Magikarp role (or cry if it's me).

Magikarp is worse than just vanillager though. It's like being a vanillager and not being allowed to vote.

As long as I can evolve into Gyrados and get my Hyperbeam I'm down with Magikarp. If there's no evolution I swear to god I'll respond to every single post with "Splash, splash, splash" for the entire game.
Just...just laughing at all of this :rofl:
Stagg I'm disappointed you didn't hold up your end of the bargain ;)

Reactions: 4 users