WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is lynch close in like 15ish minutes?

I think 1h15 10pm EST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jboo was neutral because I felt like I hadn't seen enough to evaluate, but moved more towards wolf with the last couple of posts. I don't agree with some of what she's saying [WTF? how does dolphin potentially being a target for a night kill make them MORE sketchy?] but I can't tell if the mismatch in logic is because she's a wolf, or because she's just got some tin-foil-hat theory about dolphin.
Yeah it might be tin-foily, but I could see a world where dolphin was a wolf and a vig went for her last night but dolphin had some protection ability as a woof and it redirected to a villager.

Idk guys, brain is mush. Test #2 of the week is Thurs

Yeah it might be tin-foily, but I could see a world where dolphin was a wolf and a vig went for her last night but dolphin had some protection ability as a woof and it redirected to a villager.

So what are your thoughts on the matter now that Dolphin has said that she was blocked?

And before someone says this is a basic game, there have been non-basic roles already revealed so it’s not totally insane

So what are your thoughts on the matter now that Dolphin has said that she was blocked?
Blocked makes me lean more woofy, but she later said protection which leans more toward village. Dolphin wasn’t really on my radar before this so I’m not really pursuing her as a lynch as a result.

Protection plus redirection is too OP for one wolf to have imo.

chainsaw wielding person.

Well that's not terrifying at all.

Either way, I'm okay with my jboo vote. I'm not a huge fan of that defense or lack of one. Yes, wolves sometimes don't go down quietly but I'd hope someone playing for village would at least try to talk their way out of a lynch.

I guess with the lack of jboo's defense, her comments about dolphin, and my feels from yesterday, I'm going to keep my vote there.

lynch jboo

Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial Day 4 Lynch Tally
genny () -
jboo (5) - AM, genny, SAR, dolphin, allie
dandy (1) - mel
shelter (2) - jboo, dandy
mel (1) - grebes
SAR (1) - shelter

10/10
lynch close in 30 min

Unlynch Dandy
Lynch jboo

Consolidation and hopefully head off any last minute shenanigans

Official Day 4 Lynch Tally
genny () -
jboo (5) - AM, SAR, dolphin, allie, Mel
dandy (1) - mel
mel (2) - grebes, genny
SAR (1) - shelter

10/10
lynch close in 15 min

Unofficial Day 4 Lynch Tally
genny () -
jboo (5) - AM, SAR, dolphin, allie, mel
dandy () -
mel (2) - grebes, genny
SAR (1) - shelter

10/10
lynch close in 15 min

unlynch jboo
lynch mel
This feels weird to me. I know you said it wasn't encouraging how quiet the lynch was. But I went back to see if you had mentioned Mel before. You voted to lynch jboo earlier today, and 5 minutes later said "I kind of want to lynch mel" but didn't elaborate on it any further and kept your vote on jboo. Idk, just kind of feels like you wanted to have your vote on jboo but have an excuse to switch off of her later.

This feels weird to me. I know you said it wasn't encouraging how quiet the lynch was. But I went back to see if you had mentioned Mel before. You voted to lynch jboo earlier today, and 5 minutes later said "I kind of want to lynch mel" but didn't elaborate on it any further and kept your vote on jboo. Idk, just kind of feels like you wanted to have your vote on jboo but have an excuse to switch off of her later.
You missed the part where I subtly shaded him for keeping his vote on Sporty after the role reveal. He's also kind of pushing the idea that one of those dang noobs just has to be a wolf, and I'm anti-tunneling. So... while I didn't say anything outright until today, it's something that's been building in my paranoid lil head.

Reactions: 1 user
What shenanigans are you expecting?
giphy.gif

but to where though?
Idk? Isn’t that the very nature of a waffle fest though? I felt like people were getting antsy and there might be unpredictability, at least if a jboo Lynch goes through we can turn around analyze who pushed/didn’t vote the lynch depending on how she flips. Waffling is harder to analyze.

D4
After much confusion about last night's events everyone was determined to figure out what happened. Poor jboo didn't feel like helping in the festivities of finding out what happened. She has exams. "Vet school is more important!" she cried. After much annoyance everyone picked her up and hauled her to the corn field and left her there to meet the same fate as sporty.

Dead is @johnnaboo a vanillager bat

It is now N4
1. @grebes4lyfe
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Dandelion18
4. @dolphin106258
8. @allieh8607
9. @genny
10. @sheltermed
13. @Melchizedek
15. @SARdoghandler

Graveyard
@JaysmmmBT
@Stagg737
@CoffeeQuestionMark
@muttmanager
@SportPonies
@johnnaboo

You missed the part where I subtly shaded him for keeping his vote on Sporty after the role reveal. He's also kind of pushing the idea that one of those dang noobs just has to be a wolf, and I'm anti-tunneling. So... while I didn't say anything outright until today, it's something that's been building in my paranoid lil head.
1. She revealed with 5 minutes til Lynch close I wasn’t around. I already explained.
2. Stop putting words in my mouth, I’ve had solid justification for voting Mutts and Dandy none of which had to do with the fact that they are noobs.
Sketch points to you for trying to twist some bull**** story so close to lynch and potentially cause a waffle.

which would have been warranted, given the way jboo flipped.
Because you could’ve guaranteed a waffle to a wolf?
At least now we can go see who pushed that Lynch, bandwagoned it, or otherwise. I stand by what I said, a waffle is much harder to analyze.

Because you could’ve garunteed a waffle to a wolf?
At least now we can go see who pushed that Lynch, bandwagoned it, or otherwise. I stand by what I said, a waffle is much harder to analyze.
I'd love to see your analysis. I think vote analysis is a load of poop, and almost never leads to wolves anyway.

Day 1 Lynch Tally
Stagg (1) - Mel
AM (1) - Sporty
Mel (2) - jboo, mutt
dolphin () -
mutt (2) - Stagg, grebes
Coffee? (2) - Jays*, AM
SAR (1) - dolphin
Jays* (3) - Dandy, genny, coffee?
Dandy (1) - SAR

13/15
Missing: allie, shelter

*didn't flip any alignment

Day 2 Lynch Tally

dolphin () -
Coffee? (4) - AM, genny, Sporty, SAR
mutt (1) - grebes
Dandy (1) - mutt
Sporty
(3) - Mel, coffee?, Jboo
Allie (1) - Shelter
Genny (1) - Dandy

11/13
Missing: allie, dolphin

Day 3 Lynch Tally
Mutts (4)
- mel, sporty, grebes, dolphin
Jboo (3) - SAR, AM, allie
SAR (1) - shelter
Shelter (2) - genny, jboo
Sporty
() -
Grebes (1) - dandy
Dandy (1) - mutt
12/12

Day 4 Lynch Tally

genny () -
jboo (5) - AM, SAR, dolphin, allie, mel
dandy () -
mel (2) - grebes, genny
SAR (1) - shelter

10/10

Are you still talking about WW? Or is this also about poop? Maybe that says a little too much about what I had to deal with at work today.

I think WW, but I feel tense anyway.

Also whoever is in the next game that I play with jboo don’t allow me to vote there. EVER bc I am always wrong. :annoyed:

@genny If I'm still alive at lylo, would you lynch me?
This is a disturbing question. Are you planning to take me to endgame so I don't lynch you and wolves win?

What makes you think I'll be alive at lylo anyway? Tomorrow is my half day at work, so I'll probably get night killed tonight.

I can't answer that anyway without knowing who else is on the ballot.

So true. Always.
I really can just never read you, I always want to put you in my village camp, but then I feel like it’s too easy. But I have that whole experienced players paranoia.

I'd love to see your analysis. I think vote analysis is a load of poop, and almost never leads to wolves anyway.
I wholeheartedly disagree and there have been a number of games where voting records outed a wolf.
People on Jboo’s lynch: AM, SAR, Dolphin, Allie, Mel.
AM - her position in the coffee? lynch two days in a row makes me hard pressed to think she's a wolf
SAR - Still think she bussed coffee, and the timing of her defense of Dandy felt a little weird. Her voting jboo two days in a row looks like a wolf not putting effort into evaluating. (She mentioned lynching jboo multiple times, but hasn't given a good reason for why she wanted her lynched.)
Dolphin - village based on what sounds like jailing and failed attack.
Allie - Still have her on my neutral list, can't tell if she's a wolf skating by just voting for jboo twice in a row, but the fact that she's missed lynch a few times makes me question if she really is just too busy for the game v.s. ghosting.

Would you rather have grebes or dandy at lylo?
I don't know. Grebes' voting record isn't the best right now but it looks like Dandy possibly tried to swing a lynch away from coffee?
Looking back at the lynch trackers, originally it looked like Coffee? was trying to avoid voting for Mutts, but now I'm wondering if Coffee? was just trying to avoid voting the same person as another wolf (voting with grebes because she was voting for mutts D1 and D2). This would push dandy lower on my list of wolves, and grebes higher.

She mentioned lynching jboo multiple times, but hasn't given a good reason for why she wanted her lynched.

Pretty sure I wrote out my reasons for suspicion sometime on D2. I'm in lab all day today but I can find it for you after I get home. Not saying it was amazingly deep or anything but I did have reasons.

Contingency lynch genny